Reader reviews and comments on 13 Little Blue Envelopes, plus links to write your own review.

13 Little Blue Envelopes

by Maureen Johnson

13 Little Blue Envelopes

Sep 2005, 317 pages
    Oct 2006, 318 pages

There are currently 39 reader reviews for 13 Little Blue Envelopes

Rachael (08/21/07)

13 Little blue Envelopes
Ginny's adventures lead her to unexpected places, she steps out of her shy and timid mode, and finds new friends. An adventure that will definetly keep readers eyes glued to the pages ....
ally (08/17/07)

Getting New Places
This book is interesting humorous and sometimes even holds you in suspense as Ginny takes you on an adventure alongside her as she follows the 13 little blue envelopes.
This novel has confusing romance and is definitely the perfect book for anyone like me that is in high school, loves travel and art!
brandy (06/02/07)

TOP 10 IN MY BOOK
I love this book. The things she learns can be used in real life.
Taylor<<3 (04/25/07)

great work!!!1
This book is so good i fell in love with it and how the story goes it so well made. Pplz write a 2 book.<<3
Mel Klinger (03/22/07)

BEST BOOK EVER
OH MY GOODNESS! when my mom gave this book to me for Christmas I was like to myself "OK another weird book that she's giving me and that I'll never read" but wow when I read the back I was like cool there's things like letters and traveling in it; maybe I will read the book. So I started to read the first two or three pages and was like oh my I can't put this book down. its funny because sometimes i would stay up until about three in the morning reading the book! My mom would come in and say its time to put the book down but then I would just pick it right back up again! When Ginny and Keith were making out I was like wow that took forever to happen, but I knew that they would have to make up sometime in the book! Well, I thought that this book was the best book I have EVER read and I don't really read that much, but I could not stop on this one! Well I hope that everyone reads it and loves it as much as I did!!!! Oh yeah and my mom just started reading it and she was like "the author of this book did a really good job of getting you hooked right in to the story!"
rachel (03/22/07)

13 little blue envlopes
I loved this book,I felt like every step Ginny took I was standing right with her. Johnson described everything with such detail,I would recommend this book to everyone.
unknown (03/13/07)

Excellent thriller
while i was reading this book I felt trapped inside of it and that I would not be able to get out until I finished reading it.
SarahReads (03/01/07)

AWESOME
First off, I would like to say that I'm 15 and it is my favorite book so far.This book, along with Maureen's other book The Key to the Golden Firebird, is amazing! I was definitely interested as I was reading The Key to the Golden Firebird because it was a very, very emotional book. When I got to the book store and saw 13 Little Blue Envelopes, I was so so sooo excited to read it because of the author. Reading the back of the cover made me fall in love with the book even more because it involved traveling to EUROPE! That is probably my biggest wish-to travel all over Europe alone. This book became my favorite extremely quickly. I recommended this book to my 16 year old sister, but she said it was the most boring book she has ever read; there must be something wrong in the head...

The Never-Open Desert Diner
    by James Anderson
    James Anderson's debut novel, The Never-Open Desert Diner, starts off as an entertaining ...
    In the Country of Men
    by Hisham Matar
  • Book Jacket: Holding Up the Universe
    Holding Up the Universe
    by Jennifer Niven

Wisdom is the reward you get for a lifetime of listening when you'd rather have been talking

The Big Holiday Wordplay: