Reader reviews and comments on 13 Little Blue Envelopes, plus links to write your own review.

13 Little Blue Envelopes

by Maureen Johnson

13 Little Blue Envelopes by Maureen Johnson

Sep 2005, 317 pages
    Oct 2006, 318 pages

There are currently 39 reader reviews for 13 Little Blue Envelopes

anonymous3125 (02/27/07)

experiment
I decided to test the theory "you can't judge a book by it's cover." Now, I know this isn't supposed to be literal, but I am making it literal. I went to the book store and bought 20 books; ten of them had interesting, colorful, exciting, and bright covers, and the other ten had boring, dull, plain, and darkly colored covers. I found that the ones with the brighter covers were all around better books than the plain covered books. This happened to be one of the bright covered books that caught my eye.This was an excellent book. I very much enjoyed it and also gave it to my daughter to read, and she also thought it was very good. I strongly recommend this book and another one I read called A Girl Like Moi:The Fashion-Forward Adventures of Imogene, by Lisa Barham. This book and 13 Little Blue Envelopes can be bought on Amazon for under ten dollars each. Also, if you like A Girl Like Moi, i would recommend pre-ordering Project Paris. I now know that you can judge real books by their covers, but maybe not people.
Shelby Lee (02/26/07)

I so reccomend this! I love the book!
Yeah, so I'm like 15 and all, and I don't really read novels much, but this one has me hooked! I'm almost done with it, and I read slow so I've been reading it for about 2 weeks now. I really love the book. The romantics in it mixed in with adventure sends me over the edge on what I think will happen next. Of course, at the end, I hope she ends up with Keith, because he seems like a real nice guy. Haha. All in all, I recommend this book for anyone! I could even say some guys would like it, but then again my guy friends are . . . uhm . . . odd? :)
5/5 Rating.
LOVE IT!
alison cohen (02/11/07)

amazinggg
This is an outstanding book
Book~Lover (02/07/07)

13 Little Blue Envelopes
Awesome Book!!! I Recommend it to anyone over 12. Soo good, read it when you have a chance!!
Manda (01/06/07)

Amazing Book!!!!
Thirteen Little Blue Envelopes was a great book. I would suggest it to anyone. If you generally like girly books, then read this one! It was so great, i read it in 2 days. Its not terribly long and it always keeps you wondering what the next letter contain. I give this book 100 stars. It was awesome.
Hannah (01/03/07)

A teenagers perspective
This review is from me a teenager. 13 little blue envelopes is a great book I suggest it for 8th to 10th graders. Its a really good book for a book report because it goes in stages and you can write your report in those stages. it also is very fun to read and for me I could relate it to my life.
Gege (01/02/07)

good
I thoght the book was very good. But now i am writing a book report on it and that is not easy to do. I don't no how to expalin the book to a teacher because there is just so much stuff in this book. I would recomand you read it but don't plan on writing a book report on it.
Kenzie (12/29/06)

exellent
This book Rocks. It has amazing detail and chacters seem so Real!! I would like to see this Become a Movie!!

Discover your next great read here

Ghachar Ghochar
    by Vivek Shanbhag
    The Bengaluru (aka Bangalore) that has dominated economic news headlines over the past decade is the...
  • Book Jacket: Caught in the Revolution

The Atomic Weight of Love
by Elizabeth J. Church

Mercies in Disguise
    by Gina Kolata

A story of hope, a family's genetic destiny, and the science that rescued them.

Our Short History
    by Lauren Grodstein

Heaven has no rage like love to hatred turned, Nor hell a fury like a woman scorned.

O My D B