Reader reviews and comments on I, Coriander, plus links to write your own review.

by Sally Gardner

I, Coriander by Sally Gardner X
I, Coriander by Sally Gardner

Aug 2005, 288 pages
    Mar 2007, 288 pages

There are currently 33 reader reviews for I, Coriander

ellen

I, Coriander
I am 12 years old and I really loved this book a lot. The two different settings really pulled me in. And it was not like other books where it was good and a few boring parts, but this was amazing. I actually didn't want to read then I saw it on the shelf and used for a book report.
Lauren

I, Coriander
I personally read this book and found it amazing. I am 14 and this book was bought for me and I found it very deep and sometimes scary, but the way it comes together is very well done and Sally Gardner is a great writer.
Wishing-My-Name-Was-Coriander

I, Coriander
I absolutely loved this book because it told a girl's story in two different worlds. I thought all of the characters in the book were interesting and I loved how much detail there was in the writing. I totally wish there were sequels to this book. I want to read about Coriander and Tycho's future! All teen girls should most definitely read this book and I hope they all love it as much as I did!
Anonymous

BRILLIANT
This gripping book is a great read for people who want an adventure and a classic read. The book is a great fantasy, yet adventure story and improves children's writing and abilities. This book is for 9 yrs and above!
Chloe

I, Coriander
This book was excellent one of the best I have ever read. I don't normally like reading but after reading this book it has got me back into it. I would love to find another book as good as this one but I don't seem to be able to. 5 star.
Tayla harnett

i, Coriander
I read this book not long ago and i loved every word of it. I thought it was great that a fictional story was based on some historical background. I, Coriander is now my favourite book.
Noha

THE WONDER BOOK
I LUV I,Coriander. I was at the library and I was looking for a book for my book report and the in saw it sitting on the shelf looking write back at me and something was telling me to read this fantastic book. It is a mystery and fairy tale and fantasy story book. it is like the most great book in the world. It is full of wonder and this book is the type of book any girl should read. I would recommend this book because it is a wonderful book.
Kaitlyn Strothkamp

I, Coriander
I think this was the best fairy tale I ever read. And I wish there was a series of books. I really enjoy reading it and you will to.

• Book Jacket: Lanny
    Lanny
    by Max Porter
    At once beautifully poignant and hauntingly grotesque, Max Porter's Lanny is like an unexpected ...
    Call Me American
    by Abdi Nor Iftin
  • Book Jacket: The Last Collection
    The Last Collection
    by Jeanne Mackin
    What it's about:
    The Last Collection by Jeanne Mackin follows the lives of two internationally ...
  • Book Jacket: Mrs. Everything
    Mrs. Everything
    by Jennifer Weiner
    Mrs. Everything spans six decades of an American family. We meet the Kaufman sisters Josette 'Jo' ...

Beirut Hellfire Society
    by Rawi Hage

A searing and visionary novel set in 1970s Beirut that asks what it means to live through war.

Book Club
The Guest Book
by Sarah Blake

"An American epic in the truest sense…"
Entertainment Weekly

Win In the Full Light of the Sun

New from Clare Clark!

"Evocative prose and excellent pacing make this fine historical a must-read for art history buffs."
- Publishers Weekly