What readers think of I, Coriander, plus links to write your own review.

by Sally Gardner

I, Coriander by Sally Gardner X
I, Coriander by Sally Gardner

Aug 2005, 288 pages

Mar 2007, 288 pages

There are currently 33 reader reviews for I, Coriander

scarlet

i coriander
I love this book! I even us it in my English homework! It's amazing and feels real! Enjoy this book!! Everyone!!
Maxled

I, Coriander
This book swept me away the moment I started reading it. I have never read a book so good that took place in the 1600's, and I have read many. Gardner's is an amazing author, and possesses the skill to write in a different time-frame, which most of us do not have. Her amazingly realistic characters, plot, and setting, were enough for me to use this as my 6th grade book report. I am truly mesmerized by her amazing talents. The character of Coriander, is a great role-model. Strong, independent, and is not willing to go out without a fight. Through every hardship that Coriander faces, she stays true to who she is, and tries her hardest, not to become the girl everyone wants her to be, Ann. I truly love this book, and it is definitely on my top ten book list. I highly recommend it to anyone who has an interest in 17th century books.
Elizabeth Barlow

I liked the book very much!
I read and when I stopped I wanted to read more and more. For me the book was very interesting and exciting. An excellent book for all ages!
Hanna

I, Coriander
I just loved the book. Sally Gardner did a wonderful job. At first I thought it was a really boring book but once I began to read it was great. Everyone should read it...
Ann-marie

Something special
This book is a fantastic read for all ages. I'm 12 and i think this book is so great that after the first couple of line grabbed me so well I never wanted to put it down. I love it, this is my favorite book.
Rena Innocenti

Coriander, Coriander
I loved this book. My grandmother gave me the advanced copy for my birthday in 2005.
I believe I have read it several times since then. Faeries and alligators alike, this was a joyful experience to read this splendid book.
aroob

the book award of the year?
It was such a beautiful book, made me cry all the same but Sally Gardner's first book that I have discovered and want to read more. How does she write in such a classic manner. Book of the century for me so far. Just the best!!!!
Rydori

Great Story
I am 11 and think this book is fantastic for readers because every word seems to weigh a hundred words; it also describes very well with a lot of historical events in it. I loved every part, every word, every letter because the author chose her words very carefully, which makes the book seem more realistic and lovely. I enjoyed it a lot, it would be nice if there were more books by Sally Gardner! :)

I, Coriander, is now one of my favorite books and I will buy it someday :)

Join and Save 20%!

Foster
    by Claire Keegan
    Dr. No
    by Percival Everett
    Percival Everett's novel Dr. No follows Wala Kitu, a professor of mathematics at Brown University ...

Honor
by Thrity Umrigar

Members Recommend

Natural History
    by Andrea Barrett

W N, W Not

The worth of a book is to be measured by what you can carry away from it.