Reader reviews and comments on I, Coriander, plus links to write your own review.

by Sally Gardner

I, Coriander by Sally Gardner X
I, Coriander by Sally Gardner

Aug 2005, 288 pages
    Mar 2007, 288 pages

There are currently 33 reader reviews for I, Coriander

MOLLY

wonderful
Beautiful writing and a gripping tale; I didn't want it to end.
Holly

Made me cry
This is one of the best books I have ever read. I picked this up at the book fair with little knowing how Sally Gardner would take us through the life of a girl with a heart wrenching story. This book is expertly written; and I think this book should be more recognised. I have recommended it to friends, who have also experienced tears, laughter and joy reading this excellent novel.
Abinaya

Awesome!!
I believe this is a very good book because I find the way they embed fantasy, history, magic, romance and mystery altogether fascinating. Especially, it has been ages since I have read a book set in the 1600's.
An interesting MUST READ book!
a real page turner!
Cheers!
sumaya

i coriander
I Coriander was very good story because it tell about how Coriander's life was after her mum had died, and a new world that she found out her mum was from. It also tells that her dad had to run away because he help prisoner escape and she is left with her horrible stepmom which locked her up in a chest to die.
Hannah

I coriander
This book is an excellent read and will grip you right until the end. I have read it three times now and still not bored of it. I would recommend it to anyone who loves mystery, romance and thriller all rolled into one because this is your book. :D
isabel

I, Coriander
it was a very touching and emotional book and i would read it all over again
Hollie

I corriander the best book I have ever read
I have just finished Reading this fascinating book it is a brilliant story that keeps you interested. Once you have started this book you are instantly into it; it's not like one of those books you read halfway, and then it gets really boring, so you stop reading it - definitely not. As I said I have just finished reading this book and would recomend it to anyone who loves a great story. This was the first book of Sally Gardner's that I have read and I want to read one of her other books. Today I bought a new book of Sally Gardner's which is called The Silver Blade it is brilliant as well so, I definitely recomend you to read this book or any other books by Sally Gardner.
LALALa

I, Coriander
I loved the book right from the beginning. And the picture in the front of the book caught my eye. When I began reading, I was fascinated and didn't stop till the end.

Join & Save $10!

Discover books that entertain, engage & enlighten. One-year membership: $29

Today's Top Picks

• Book Jacket: The Book Collectors
    The Book Collectors
    by Delphine Minoui
    About halfway through The Book Collectors, I was disappointed. I came into the book with a ...
  • Book Jacket: Blue Sky Kingdom
    Blue Sky Kingdom
    by Bruce Kirkby
    Who hasn't dreamed of escaping all of the trappings of today's modern life and finding a secluded, ...
  • Book Jacket: My Heart Underwater
    My Heart Underwater
    by Laurel Fantauzzo
    Corazon — Cory — Tagubio is a Filipina-American teenager living with her family in ...
  • Book Jacket: Black Sun
    Black Sun
    by Rebecca Roanhorse
    Reading the first book in a series is always difficult because readers know that, by definition, it ...

A Girl is A Body of Water
    by Jennifer Nansubuga Makumbi

A powerful portrait of a young Ugandan girl and her family.

The Exiles
by Christina Baker Kline

Win This Book!
Win Jack

Return to Gilead with Jack, the instant New York Times bestseller

Enter to win Marilynne Robinson's latest novel in her classic series.

I G I O Ear A O T O