Reader reviews and comments on I, Coriander, plus links to write your own review.

by Sally Gardner

I, Coriander by Sally Gardner X
I, Coriander by Sally Gardner

Aug 2005, 288 pages
    Mar 2007, 288 pages

There are currently 33 reader reviews for I, Coriander

MOLLY

wonderful
Beautiful writing and a gripping tale; I didn't want it to end.
Holly

Made me cry
This is one of the best books I have ever read. I picked this up at the book fair with little knowing how Sally Gardner would take us through the life of a girl with a heart wrenching story. This book is expertly written; and I think this book should be more recognised. I have recommended it to friends, who have also experienced tears, laughter and joy reading this excellent novel.
Abinaya

Awesome!!
I believe this is a very good book because I find the way they embed fantasy, history, magic, romance and mystery altogether fascinating. Especially, it has been ages since I have read a book set in the 1600's.
An interesting MUST READ book!
a real page turner!
Cheers!
sumaya

i coriander
I Coriander was very good story because it tell about how Coriander's life was after her mum had died, and a new world that she found out her mum was from. It also tells that her dad had to run away because he help prisoner escape and she is left with her horrible stepmom which locked her up in a chest to die.
Hannah

I coriander
This book is an excellent read and will grip you right until the end. I have read it three times now and still not bored of it. I would recommend it to anyone who loves mystery, romance and thriller all rolled into one because this is your book. :D
isabel

I, Coriander
it was a very touching and emotional book and i would read it all over again
Hollie

I corriander the best book I have ever read
I have just finished Reading this fascinating book it is a brilliant story that keeps you interested. Once you have started this book you are instantly into it; it's not like one of those books you read halfway, and then it gets really boring, so you stop reading it - definitely not. As I said I have just finished reading this book and would recomend it to anyone who loves a great story. This was the first book of Sally Gardner's that I have read and I want to read one of her other books. Today I bought a new book of Sally Gardner's which is called The Silver Blade it is brilliant as well so, I definitely recomend you to read this book or any other books by Sally Gardner.
LALALa

I, Coriander
I loved the book right from the beginning. And the picture in the front of the book caught my eye. When I began reading, I was fascinated and didn't stop till the end.

• Book Jacket: The World Doesn't Require You
    The World Doesn't Require You
    by Rion Amilcar Scott
    You can't move for young authors being marketed as "unique," "bold" and "visionary" these days. So ...
  • Book Jacket: The Long Call
    The Long Call
    by Ann Cleeves
    Penning a great murder mystery seems like it would be particularly challenging. The story often fits...
  • Book Jacket: The Liar
    The Liar
    by Ayelet Gundar-Goshen
    The Liar is a book that will make its readers uncomfortable by design; set in modern-day Israel, it ...
  • Book Jacket: The Dutch House
    The Dutch House
    by Ann Patchett

There are a few times in life when you leap up and the past that you'd been standing on falls away ...

The Shadow King
    by Maaza Mengiste

"A brilliant novel, lyrically lifting history towards myth. It's also compulsively readable."
    —Salman Rushdie

Motherhood So White
    by Nefertiti Austin

A heartwarming memoir of motherhood and adoption told through an African American lens.

Win The Girl Who Reads on the Métro

The Girl Who Reads on the Métro

An enchanting story for fans of The Little Paris Bookshop and The Elegance of the Hedgehog.

L, Damn L, A S