Reader reviews and comments on Eleven Minutes, plus links to write your own review.

Eleven Minutes

by Paulo Coelho

Eleven Minutes by Paulo Coelho

Mar 2004, 288 pages
    Apr 2005, 304 pages

There are currently 27 reader reviews for Eleven Minutes

sameer (10/04/16)

eleven minutes
One of the best book one can read in his adolescence , a typical Pavlo Coelho type book. And it has everything a young mind wants.
Becky (08/16/10)

Captivating ~ Addictive
Enjoyed every word...every minute...it presents all sides & kinds of women: inexperienced # professional , weak # strong , sensitive # courageous , the insecure..educated..sexy - all in one woman! It's Captivating and Addictive.
Bridget Forde (03/15/09)

Eleven Minutes
I read this book two years ago and re-read it occasionally even now. I loved that Paulo Coelho was able to give such an accurate account of a young woman's hopes and dreams and the book was a delight to read. The ending was weak and sentimental however and contrasted with the honesty of the story up until that point. All in all though I remain a big Paulo Coelho fan.
rinki (02/16/08)

A+
I really liked this book. It made me see the other side of the coin. life is really very beautiful, everything has a meaning of its own. everything we do in this world is connected to some other thing. I love this author. thank you very much for writing this book.
Naomi (12/02/07)

A most read book!
This book is a passionate exploration of the beauty of "making love". I read this book in just a few hours. I loved every moment. I have to say I fell in love with every word.

Soñe, no con una situacion ni con una persona, sino con un perfume, que lo inundaba todo.
kate (10/02/07)

Enchantingly dangerous book
Most intoxicating novel about love, sex and desire I have read. Coelho will bring you deeper into the spiritual and shaking emotional aspect of sexual intercourse.

He discusses prostitution in the light most of us have not imagined...delving deeper into the harsh reality of society. A beautifully crafted prose replacing our common notions of sex as commercially performed and discreetly done in the light of love. It lets us feel and understand in another way the deep connection of pain, suffering and fear to love, sex and desire...the spirituality of sacred sex and addictive response to sado-masochism.

His work is dangerously intoxicating...and too good to be true. But why not? He may be right...on the other hand, he may also be wrong...
Kiamehr Ebrahimian (12/31/06)

Mary-Uh ;) is an ordinary human.
How old you should be to know such these things (if you 'd have ever known) ?
A brand new window to the life . With reading this book I Understood that there are many things around me to enjoy my life and love the ones I Love more than now.
angeLbrat (07/18/06)

amazingly awesome!
i have never read a book that excite me until eleven minutes. the synopsis was really captivating and the beginning was superb that i ended up reading the book in one day! i could'nt put it down.. i love it!!!

Discover your next great read here

• Book Jacket: Goodbye Days
    Goodbye Days
    by Jeff Zentner
    Guilt can be a heavy burden for anyone to manage, but it's especially difficult for teenagers. ...
  • Book Jacket: The Twelve Lives of Samuel Hawley
    The Twelve Lives of Samuel Hawley
    by Hannah Tinti
    Hannah Tinti follows her spectacular 2008 debut, The Good Thief, with a novel of uncommon ...
  • Book Jacket: Music of the Ghosts
    Music of the Ghosts
    by Vaddey Ratner

The Nest
by Cynthia D'Aprix Sweeney

Manderley Forever
    by Tatiana de Rosnay

Bestselling author Tatiana de Rosnay pays homage to Daphne du Maurier.

The Stars Are Fire
    by Anita Shreve

The longest journey of any person is the journey inward

Y S M B, I'll S Y