MLA Gold Award Site

Reader reviews and comments on Eleven Minutes, plus links to write your own review.

Eleven Minutes

by Paulo Coelho

Eleven Minutes

Mar 2004, 288 pages
    Apr 2005, 304 pages

There are currently 27 reader reviews for Eleven Minutes

Diana (12/18/04)

To be honest, I really liked this book...That's why I read it twice!!!
joyce (12/09/04)

the best paulo coelho book so far. he talks about love and sex and puts it in the real world. cant wait for the next one!
Arby (12/07/04)

Very superficial and predictable. Not in the class of The Alchemist
Mayi (12/06/04)

I'm a 16 year old girl. I read this book and I think is the best one I have ever read. I have also read other books of this auteur and they are all magnificent. I really recomend it to you.
Gerald (10/30/04)

Certainly the best book i've read.
Ana Bigaton (10/26/04)

Certainly the best book of the year!!
A must read!
khushi (10/18/04)

This among one of the best books i've read.it forced me to think quite a bit, prostitution which is viewed as a taboo worldwide has been given a whole new definition by the author.I have deep respect for the central character Maria & was able to feel what she felt.A must read....
Shabana (10/08/04)

by Simon Tolkien

• Book Jacket: Ruler of the Night
    Ruler of the Night
    by David Morrell
    Amateur sleuth Thomas De Quincey is back in a mystery set in Victorian England. This time, he and ...
  • Book Jacket: A List of Cages