Reader reviews and comments on Eleven Minutes, plus links to write your own review.

Eleven Minutes

by Paulo Coelho

Eleven Minutes by Paulo Coelho X
Eleven Minutes by Paulo Coelho

Mar 2004, 288 pages
    Apr 2005, 304 pages

There are currently 27 reader reviews for Eleven Minutes

Nadia (10/03/04)

This book was one of the best i've ever read. It caught my attention from page one and it was hard to put down again.
Beautifully written and i'm sure anyone who read this book will find a message that speaks very closely to their heart.
I thoroughly enjoyed!
Marcia (08/09/04)

The Best book I ever read! I recommend it to anyone!
It's Excellent, very very good !!!
Rebecca (04/02/04)

This book takes many many risks and inevitably reaps many rewards. Coelho manages to take the profession of prostitution and elevate it to the humanity that most people disassociate from it. An absolute joy to read and learn about love and spirituality.

• Book Jacket: Auntie Poldi and the Sicilian Lions