What readers think of The Second Summer of The Sisterhood, plus links to write your own review.

The Second Summer of The Sisterhood

Dec 2004, 416 pages

There are currently 110 reader reviews for The Second Summer of The Sisterhood

'Zoe'

Chloe's Opinion
This is an ah-mazing book. I read it for a book project in L.A. I enjoyed it so much. It is moving and fun. I loved it. I am reading the second one right now and moving onto the third. Then I am obviously going to read the fourth.

I read it during classes and lunch because I was so into it. My friends laughed about it because I usually never read, but that book is a book you should read.

LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!

<3 'zoe'
MO

Best Book Ever
The Second Summer is one of the best books ever. Although there is over 200 pages the book and is very readable and I read it in one and a half days. I would recommend this book to everyone and encourage you to read the other Traveling Pants books.
deboarh 14

read it
This book is awesome . I loved it and the first one . I'm on the third one right now and I can't wait to read the fourth .
Bre

amazing book
The Second Summer of the Sisterhood is an amazing book. I have read all the books in the series, and The Second Summer of the Sisterhood is my favourite. I felt that I could really relate to the characters, because at the time was reading it, my friends and I was having similar dramas to what Carmen, Lena, Bridget and Tibby were going through. Thanks for a great book, Ann
Rainbow Book And Review

Awesome!
I think this book is great. The book is full of surprises and lots of very good action and emotions. This book is on our top ten for the best "To Read" Books on our list. A lot of people love this book. I love it, also. It is uplifting and makes you understand your actions, with its punishments on yourself. This is a book you want to read!
Jessica Majors

You Have To Read This Book!!!!!
When I first read the beginning of the series I was astounded! So I decided to read the next book ,The Second Summer of the Sisterhood. While reading this I realized how much I wanted to have friends like these and how much I wanted to have a pair of jeans that would work the same magic. If you haven't read this series of books start now. You wouldn't want to miss out on the joy of reading these books by Ann Brashers. You can most likely relate to these characters, especially if you are toward to the end of your high school life. This book was great and now I am reading the third book. I have all of the copies and I can't wait to read them all over again!!
Megan

Wow!
While reading this book, I never wanted to put it down. I finished it in 3 days. And just kept reading, wanting to know what happened next. I related to this book because it is about 4 girls that are near my age, and a lot of the things that happen in the book, seem like things that happen to my friends and I. I am in the middle of reading the third book, "Girls in Pants, The Third Summer if the Sisterhood." And I know that it will be just as good, maybe even better than the first and second one. And I can't wait to read the fourth.
Isabella

I strongly suggest you read this book, and all the others too!
This book is sooo good! I haven't read the first, or the third or the fourth, but I've seen the movie. It's very interesting, the way that the author jumps from one girl's story, to the next. My favorite girl to read about is Lena, because I'm interested to know what happens between her and Kostos! I love love stories! *sigh* Hope you enjoy it as much as I did!

Join our inner reading circle, go ad-free and get way more!

• Book Jacket: Women and Children First
    Women and Children First
    by Alina Grabowski
    After Lucy Anderson falls to her death at a high school party, no one in Nashquitten, her gloomy, ...
  • Book Jacket: Henry Henry
    Henry Henry
    by Allen Bratton
    Allen Bratton's Henry Henry chronicles a year in the life of Hal Lancaster. Readers already ...
  • Book Jacket: The Last Murder at the End of the World
    The Last Murder at the End of the World
    by Stuart Turton
    The island is the only safe place left on Earth. Since a deadly fog overtook the planet, the ...
    A Kind of Madness
    by Uche Okonkwo
    The word "madness," like many others that can be used to stigmatize mental illness — e.g., "...

BookBrowse Book Club

The Pecan Children
by Quinn Connor
Look on the Bright Side
by Kristan Higgins
From the author of Pack Up the Moon comes a funny, romantic, and moving novel about life's unexpected rewards.
Win This Book
Win Bright and Tender Dark

Bright and Tender Dark by Joanna Pearson

A beautifully written, wire-taut debut novel about a murder on a college campus and its aftermath twenty years later.

A W in S C