Summer Sale! Save 20% today and get access to all our member benefits.

What readers think of The Second Summer of The Sisterhood, plus links to write your own review.

The Second Summer of The Sisterhood

by Ann Brashares

The Second Summer of The Sisterhood by Ann Brashares X
The Second Summer of The Sisterhood by Ann Brashares

Apr 2003, 373 pages

Dec 2004, 416 pages

There are currently 110 reader reviews for The Second Summer of The Sisterhood

courtney

the second summer of the sisterhood
I love this book! It reminds me of me & my sisters.
sara

loved it!!
this is an amazing book although it was much sadder than the first book it was very much satisfying and indulging i've read all three books and absolutly am dying to read the fourth! hurry up and finish already ann!! jk!loved it and keep up the good work!!!
sarahc

BEST BOOK EVER
i LOVED ALL THE BOOKS. I could NOT keep my eyes out. I own everyone and the movie wich is awsome. I hope she will get the 4th book out thier soon cause im dying here. PLEASE MAKE THE 2ND BOOK A MOVIE!!!! Love that i can compare them to me, and its rather real. I loved all the characters. Lena and Bridget are my fav. Of corse, what kind of teenager dosent love a love story?!? READ IT!
HaLeY1028

to The Sisterhood
These were the most awesomest books I've ever read. They're full of love, laughter, and tears. From Bridget, the athlete, to Lena the beauty, to Tibby the Rebel, to Carmen the writer, The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants ROCKS!!!
Nicky

Loved It!!
I LOVED this book (and it's sequel)....I haven't been able to read the third one which annoys me sooo bad.
Rachel

COULDN
I use to be a big reader and then i started to not read as much! One day my mom give me the sisterhood of the travling pants. It looked weird but i read it anyways! Once i got started i couldn't but it down! Then all the girls at school saw what i was reading and told me that the movie was coming out and asked where i got the book? Then all of my friends and i were reading it and always talkin about it!
then i got the second for my birthday! I loved it! there was on part that could have been left out! but besides that it was great! It helped me through my problems! i have no clue why it just did! I love all the girls in the book! It is great!
READ IT!
Sarah

Sisterhood of the traveling pants
I LOVE these books. They are the best books that could have ever been created! I wish it was a never-ending story that would never end so I could keep reading it forever. I hope there are more to come
Abi J.

REED THIS BOOK!
I love this book because I can relate so much to the characters. In my group of friends we are also different in so many ways and that is why we are friends. The same thing happened in this book with these friends. I can also relate to the characters because they are so realistic. They were so realistic i sometimes believed I was in the book.

Join our inner reading circle, go ad-free and get way more!

• Book Jacket: The Ballad of Jacquotte Delahaye
    The Ballad of Jacquotte Delahaye
    by Briony Cameron
    Our titular heroine's story begins in Yáquimo, Santo Domingo. Jacquotte Delahaye is a young ...
  • Book Jacket: Another Word for Love
    Another Word for Love
    by Carvell Wallace
    "I write about beautiful things because I live in a country that has tried to kill me and every...
    The Flower Sisters
    by Michelle Collins Anderson
    Michelle Collins Anderson's novel The Flower Sisters, based in part on a real tragedy that occurred ...
  • Book Jacket: Craft
    Craft
    by Ananda Lima
    You may have heard about books that are letters to God, but what about books that are letters to the...

BookBrowse Book Club

The 1619 Project
by Nikole Hannah-Jones
An impactful expansion of groundbreaking journalism, The 1619 Project offers a revealing vision of America's past and present.
Win This Book
Win The Bluestockings

The Bluestockings by Susannah Gibson

An illuminating group portrait of the eighteenth-century women who dared to imagine an active life for themselves in both mind and spirit.

A W in S C