BookBrowse has a new look! Learn more about the update here.

What readers think of The Second Summer of The Sisterhood, plus links to write your own review.

The Second Summer of The Sisterhood by Ann Brashares

• Buy This Book

About This Book

There are currently 110 reader reviews for The Second Summer of The Sisterhood

Tayler

Yeah Im 15, and I really love to read- and it takes alot for me to really really like a book...this one just got me-Its really well written and for someone to write something that so many people can relate to like that is really impressive. Also, I dont really cry that often, or feel very emotional towards things that arent very big, but this book had enough to really make me cry and think about things in a different perspective. I loved it...

Hi my name is sydney and I'm 11 This was my favorite book series of all time, hands down.... I laughed, I cried...... I even cried in class because of it... I love each and every one of the girls and I feel like all the girls are exactly like me in at least one way! All the best to Ann Brashares and keep writing!
Paige Brynn

I LOVED THIS BOOK SO MUCH!!!!!!!! Oh my gosh it was so good...I mean i live in California and now like all my friends like love this book so mucccccchhhh. I mean it is so awsomely narly like i could not put it dowwwnnnnn.. It is like a big wave crashing down on my brain saying read me Paige you know you want to. The next Friday i went to the beach and the book was buried in the sand and it was so freaky....OMG Freaky Friday!!!!i love that movie....Anyway later dude....Oh by the way ...Read the book.

awesome book
monkeyhottie8

I thought Anne Brasher's did an excellent job, and brought you into the characters more with this book. She took her time to fully describe their problems and then to make them work out. I thought some parts of it were sad, but most was hislariously funny like the first book. She did a marvelous job and deserves a perfect 5 in my book!!!!!!! ROCK ON!!!!!
joyce

i thought this book was excellent surely not a dissappointment for the first summer. I think that there should be four books because in the first one the romance was basically about bridget, and in the second one it was about lena, so there should be one for tibby and carmen. They should also let one of them keep their boyfriends the endings for lena and birdget were so sad. overall i loved this book and i can't wait to read the third one to come out especially if a reoccurence of eric richman is coming up :)
ariel

This book was great! I absolutly loved it! I hope there is a third book, or like MM said a movie. That would be awsome!
Ivy Fisher

This book is amazing. With the great characters that have become real and the excitement that keeps me on the ege of my seat every time i read it. I LOVE this book and i cant wait to read it again!

Join BookBrowse today to start
discovering exceptional books!
Find Out More

• Book Jacket: Bury Your Gays
    Bury Your Gays
    by Chuck Tingle
    Chuck Tingle, for those who don't know, is the pseudonym of an eccentric writer best known for his ...
  • Book Jacket: Blue Ruin
    Blue Ruin
    by Hari Kunzru
    Like Red Pill and White Tears, the first two novels in Hari Kunzru's loosely connected Three-...
  • Book Jacket: A Gentleman and a Thief
    A Gentleman and a Thief
    by Dean Jobb
    In the Roaring Twenties—an era known for its flash and glamour as well as its gangsters and ...
  • Book Jacket: Early Sobrieties
    Early Sobrieties
    by Michael Deagler
    Dennis Monk is sober now, and he expects some applause. Or at least some recognition that he's ...

BookBrowse Book Club

Lady Tan's Circle of Women
by Lisa See
Lisa See's latest historical novel, inspired by the true story of a woman physician from 15th-century China.
The 1619 Project
by Nikole Hannah-Jones
An impactful expansion of groundbreaking journalism, The 1619 Project offers a revealing vision of America's past and present.

Members Recommend

The Very Long, Very Strange Life of Isaac Dahl
    by Bart Yates

A saga spanning 12 significant days across nearly 100 years in the life of a single man.

L T C O of the B

Win This Book
Win Smothermoss

Smothermoss by Alisa Alering

A haunting, imaginative, and twisting tale of two sisters and the menacing, unexplained forces that threaten them and their rural mountain community.