What readers think of The Second Summer of The Sisterhood, plus links to write your own review.

The Second Summer of The Sisterhood

by Ann Brashares

The Second Summer of The Sisterhood by Ann Brashares X
The Second Summer of The Sisterhood by Ann Brashares

Apr 2003, 373 pages

Dec 2004, 416 pages

There are currently 110 reader reviews for The Second Summer of The Sisterhood

Jill

LOVED THIS BOOK. has to be the best sequel to a book ever. shows other girls going through the same problems as you. Ann Brashares did an excellent job with the Second Summer of the Sisterhood and it was just as excellent as the first even though most sequels suck. i am doing a media display in class on this book and i have all the girls in my class and my teacher wanting to read the books
D dizzle

This is the best sequel in the world! I loooooooooooooooooooooved it! I smell a movie!
Caitlin

I thought this book was excellent! Lena is my favourite. Bridget also proves herself the most. Never mind, I like all the characters. Bravo to Ann Brashares! Right now I'm doing a book review for a class project and I'm sure that after that everyone will want to read the book!
katie

This was a very good book! I really enjoyed the first, and this one was just as good, even better. Ann Brashares writes really good books, and i would hope she would write some more! I would definitely read them.
*katie*
Leigh Anne

I really enjoyed both of the books she has written. They are really fun to read, especially since the girls are right around my age. I can relate to some of the problems they go through. I also like the way the book is written, how each girl writes letters to one another. This is overall a great book, and I really wish Ann Brashares would write more books for teens, i'm sure I would read them!!!
~leigh anne~
Anna Karlsson

it was real good!!!!!!!!!!!
Lauren Barrow

I love this book! It was just as good as the first one if not better! I hope there will be a third!
Amanda

I thought that "The Second Summer of the Sisterhood" was even better than the first! If I put it down, I would be drawn back to it within minutes. Everyone should read this book. It's one of the best teen books I've ever read.

Join BookBrowse today to start discovering exceptional books!

• Book Jacket: A Mystery of Mysteries
    A Mystery of Mysteries
    by Mark Dawidziak
    Edgar Allan Poe biographers have an advantage over other writers because they don't have to come up ...
  • Book Jacket: Moonrise Over New Jessup
    Moonrise Over New Jessup
    by Jamila Minnicks
    Jamila Minnicks' debut novel Moonrise Over New Jessup received the PEN/Bellwether Prize for Socially...
    The Magician's Daughter
    by H.G. Parry
    "Magic isn't there to be hoarded like dragon's treasure. Magic is kind. It comes into ...
  • Book Jacket: The Great Displacement
    The Great Displacement
    by Jake Bittle
    On August 4, 2021, California's largest single wildfire to date torched through the small mountain ...

The Nurse's Secret
by Amanda Skenandore
A fascinating historical novel based on the little-known story of America's first nursing school.

Members Recommend

The Last Russian Doll
    by Kristen Loesch

A haunting epic of betrayal, revenge, and redemption following three generations of Russian women.

Once We Were Home
    by Jennifer Rosner

From the author of The Yellow Bird Sings, a novel based on the true stories of children stolen in the wake of World War II.

Poetry is like fish: if it's fresh, it's good; if it's stale, it's bad; and if you're not certain, try it on the ...

R Peter T P P