MLA Gold Award Site

Reader reviews and comments on Molly Moon's Incredible Book of Hypnotism, plus links to write your own review.

by Georgia Byng

May 2003, 368 pages
    Apr 2004, 400 pages

There are currently 43 reader reviews for Molly Moon's Incredible Book of Hypnotism

Sensei Mutton (12/02/11)

Molly Moon's Incredible Book of Hypnotism
This is a great book. There is a whole series to it, and I'm starting on the 2nd book soon!
Hailey (11/22/11)

Molly Moon's incredible book of Hypnotism, really is incredible!
This book is amazing! I couldn't put the book down! The problems are well thought out. That's why I totally, give this book a five and two thumbs up!
cheetahgirl 101 (03/30/11)

THIS IS AN AWESOME BOOK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
When my friends told me this book rocked i thought it would just be another strange book that they said was good but the minute I started reading it I could not put it down! This book is definitely in my top ten i cant wait to read number 2! Also I read this book in a week usually I watch TV but I did not watch one TV show that whole week, that shows how much this book rocked! This book is cool, fun, funny, interesting, always sucking you into the story, and like nothing you have ever read before! So if you have not read this book then read it!!! IT ROCKS YAHOO!!!
clawz (04/01/10)

greatness
The greatness of this book is its very real it instantly grabs the reader and has a death grip until the last page, in which it gives them a nice pat on the head sending them out to scour the globe to try to find a better piece of literature. It happened to this young reader when I was young, and I have never really found a better book. I have read Harry Potter, Twilight, even Lord of the Rings - all good, but never as good. I read this book when I was 10, and it was very interesting; a masterpiece that you never lose interest in.
kayla (11/08/09)

OMG!
I got this book from my school library. I was amazed. At first Iwas only reading it because I thought it looked weird but OMG! Was it awesome or not? I love reading!
Bekah (07/26/09)

Georgia Byng can really tell the futchre!
I really, really enjoyed all the Molly Moon's and I highly recomend them.
But I'd just like to say, in this book, in the year 2500, Princess Fang says "There was a disease that wiped out lots of the humans" and right now, there kind of is! It's not really wiping us out as such, but it is 'removing' a few people. Well done, Georgia!
Molly Willett (01/22/08)

Molly moon's hypnotic time travel adventure
I adore this book, it is by far the best book in the world
soccer girl (01/13/08)

loved it
This book is very good and I don't like to read, but this book I liked to read. I did not want to put the book down. I can't wait untill I read the other books :]

• Book Jacket: All Tomorrow's Parties
    All Tomorrow's Parties
    by Rob Spillman
  • Book Jacket: The Never-Open Desert Diner
    The Never-Open Desert Diner
    by James Anderson
    James Anderson's debut novel, The Never-Open Desert Diner, starts off as an entertaining ...
  • Book Jacket: The Vanishing Velazquez
    The Vanishing Velazquez
    by Laura Cumming
    Author Laura Cumming spins out a tale of obsession and ruin in her latest book, The Vanishing Vel&#...
Win The 100 Year Miracle

50 Copies to Give Away!

The 100 Year Miracle is a rich, enthralling novel, full of great characters.

The Fair Fight
by Anna Freeman

A page-turning novel set in the world of 18th century female pugilists.

The Alaskan Laundry
    by Brendan Jones

A fresh debut novel about a young woman who moves to Alaska and finds herself through the hard work of fishing.

H Now B C?