Reader reviews and comments on Molly Moon's Incredible Book of Hypnotism, plus links to write your own review.

Molly Moon's Incredible Book of Hypnotism

by Georgia Byng

Molly Moon's Incredible Book of Hypnotism by Georgia Byng

May 2003, 368 pages
    Apr 2004, 400 pages

There are currently 43 reader reviews for Molly Moon's Incredible Book of Hypnotism

Garrett williard (05/10/04)

This book is great! YO SHOULD READ IT!!!
Anna (05/03/04)

I loved this book, once I started I couldn't stop! Every moment is so exciting!
Kavish (01/23/04)

I absolutely love this book, the characters come alive from the first page, it is even better than hary potter. The plot is cool and so are the character's. Maria Byng is a genius!
Frederick Telli (12/11/03)

Molly Moon's Incredible Book of Hypnotism has a great plot, theme and all around make up. Georgia Byng has an interesting Story made up with two friends living in an orphanage. When one friend leaves to go with his new family, Molly is left alone. She spends most of her time in the library where she finds a mysterious book. She has many adventure using this book including winning a part in a movie and even robbing a bank! The overall plotline and theme are well written but the point of view is a little bit off. Overall a must read for children 11 and up.
Tonie369 (12/02/03)

A fantastic, beautiful and entertaining book. Strongly recommended
Earl (11/29/03)

The book was awsome.Iwant to be a hypnotist someday
Molly (11/16/03)

When I read this book I thought I was getting hypnotized to. Also we have the same first name.
Hannah B-P (11/12/03)

great books like this need to be a series!!
awesome

Discover your next great read here

• Book Jacket: Castle of Water
    by Mark Kurlansky
  • Book Jacket: Temporary People
    Temporary People
    by Deepak Unnikrishnan
    In this powerful and innovative collection of 28 short stories, Deepak Unnikrishnan presents a ...

The Nest
by Cynthia D'Aprix Sweeney

No One Is Coming to Save Us
    by Stephanie Powell Watts

One of Entertainment Weekly, Nylon and Elle's most anticipated books of 2017.

If We Were Villains
    by M. L. Rio

Happiness belongs to the self sufficient

Y S M B, I'll S Y