Reader reviews and comments on Molly Moon's Incredible Book of Hypnotism, plus links to write your own review.

Molly Moon's Incredible Book of Hypnotism

by Georgia Byng

Molly Moon's Incredible Book of Hypnotism by Georgia Byng

May 2003, 368 pages
    Apr 2004, 400 pages

There are currently 43 reader reviews for Molly Moon's Incredible Book of Hypnotism

Sarah Philip (08/23/04)

I liked this book because it is full of Adventure and mystery. I can't wait to read Molly Moon Stops The World. I think it will be much more interesting and funny. I wonder If Geogia Byng will be and authour of anymore books. I am 11 and Recomend it to younger viewers who love Adventures!! By the way this is my favourite book!!!!
Miranda (08/17/04)

I adored this book. It's a great story with many sudden twists in the
plot. I have also learned that many of the things about hypnotism
were true. I am 11 and I would recomend it to all my friends.
Olivia (07/15/04)

I really like this book sence its about a orphange girl who has this power that can hypnotize people and she goes on adventure to newyork to work in stars on mars. So if you want to read a book that is intresting with adventure then you should read Molly moon and the incredable book of hyptism sence it is a really good book that the author wrote as a children book.
Britney (07/14/04)

I really enjoyed this book it was superb!!~~~
Georgia Byng is a total genius and i really love the book i am ten years old i think i will recommend this book to other students who are
9 ~13
Rebecca.C (06/23/04)

Molly Moon's Incredible book of Hypnotism is fantastic! I loved reading it, so good that i went and got the follow up to that book 'Molly Moon stops the world'. Both book go through Molly's life, the contrast of her life. I'm going to be waiting for the next book from Georgina Byne. All i have to say is READ, READ, READ!!!
Molly Wynne (06/17/04)

This book was really enjoyable. I lent it to one of my friends and said it was the best book ever!
Vivien Norman (06/09/04)

I loved it!
Kim (05/23/04)

I read this book with my son who is 10 years old as a classroom book assignment. I enjoyed it just as much as he did. Great family book to enjoy. Well written.

• Book Jacket: The End of Eddy

by Melodie Winawer

Win The Chalk Pit

The Chalk Pit:
A Ruth Galloway Mystery

A string of murders takes Ruth underground in the newest book in the series.

T W Don't M A R