Reader reviews and comments on The Sands of Time, plus links to write your own review.

The Sands of Time

A Hermux Tantamoq Adventure

by Michael Hoeye

The Sands of Time by Michael Hoeye

Sep 2002, 288 pages
    Oct 2003, 288 pages

There are currently 25 reader reviews for The Sands of Time

Gwen (06/10/04)

I love this book! Its the exact book i've been looking for! I hope you read it and enjoy it as much as I did!
Alex (again) (04/22/04)

I am almost 13 years old and I have read both Time Stops For No Mouse and The Sands Of Time, and I was dissappointed to see them end. These truly are great books. They are very exciting and the plots are magnificent! I highly recommend this story to any aspiring readers. It will be self-beneficial!
Alex (04/22/04)

The Sands Of TimeText is a great book for children ages 9-13. It is action packed and full of detail. Michael Hoeye's second novel is one to be read, and cherished.
Mad (12/15/03)

This is a great book for everyone
boo (12/15/03)

the book is lousy completely a failure
Daniel (11/10/03)

This is a good book for teens. The Sands of Time: A Hermux Tantamoq adventure is an adventure/fantasy book about mice...Find out for yourself, it's that good.
Age: 14
Jazzmyn (06/22/03)

I really enjoyed reading "Time Stops For No Mouse." It is a great book and I am reading it for the second time. It seemed so much like humans, I forgot for a minute he was a mouse! I can't wait to read more books from Michael Hoeyes!!! I am almost twelve, and I thought Hermux has the greatest pet!
Silly Billy (06/12/03)

i absolutely loved this book. it uses so many descriptive words and phrases that draw you in and won't let you go. it also has a very intriguing plot.

• Book Jacket: Wonderful Feels Like This
    Wonderful Feels Like This
    by Sara Lovestam
  • Book Jacket: Blue Light Yokohama
    Blue Light Yokohama
    by Nicolas Obregon
    Blue Light Yokohama, Nicolás Obregón's crime fiction debut, takes place in an exotic ...
  • Book Jacket: Inferno
    Inferno
    by Steven Hatch
    The word "Ebola" sets off an almost visceral reaction in many of us; we think about the men, women ...

The Scribe of Siena
    by Melodie Winawer

The Book of Summer
    by Michelle Gable

The bestselling author of The Paris Apartment, Michelle Gable now transports readers to Nantucket.

Win The Chalk Pit

The Chalk Pit:
A Ruth Galloway Mystery

A string of murders takes Ruth underground in the newest book in the series.

T W Don't M A R