MLA Platinum Award Press Release

Reader reviews and comments on On the Bright Side, I'm Now the Girlfriend of a Sex God, plus links to write your own review.

On the Bright Side, I'm Now the Girlfriend of a Sex God

Further, Further Confessions of Georgia Nicolson

by Louise Rennison

On the Bright Side, I'm Now the Girlfriend of a Sex God by Louise Rennison X
On the Bright Side, I'm Now the Girlfriend of a Sex God by Louise Rennison

Apr 2001, 256 pages
    May 2002, 272 pages

There are currently 25 reader reviews for On the Bright Side, I'm Now the Girlfriend of a Sex God

cicely

rediculous and funny
This book made me laugh out loud. It was hilariously uplifting and enjoyable to read.
Liz Marucheau

sex god
The book is great - it sounds just like my life.
Lucoir creator of ALWIN

FABBITY FAB FAB!
***WOW!!!!!!!!!! this book rocks my socks! I AM REALLY SIMILAR TO GEORGIA AND I WANT 2 WRITE ME OWN BOOK! shes just as crazy as me and sooooo funny!!! Plus it is vair vair heplful and also tres amazing!!! I would recommend it to ANYONE who likes a laugh***
GL

This book is Fabbity fab fab and a great hilarosity
georgia16

I loved this book to death.My blokes name is dave and i actually got him to read this book with me.It was one of the best books i've ever read.Anyone who does not see the hilariosity(ha,ha georgia's word)It quite litterally a loon or a prat...I haven't decided wich yet
lilian

I loved this book it was great, and even better than the 1st one
Lauren

Arial I thoght thsi was a great book i though that it was much better than the first one!
Shelby

I am 12 years of age and just now stepping into the world of my teens. When I read this book I loved every second it was extremly funny and it kept me interested through the whole book. the author really knows how to capture a teenagers thoughts. I read somewhere it said it was based on people in her life which makes it even more hilarious to know it wasn't all Ficton.

• Book Jacket: The Kindness of Strangers
    The Kindness of Strangers
    by Michael E. McCullough
    "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you." Everyone, at some point in their life, has ...
  • Book Jacket: Hamnet
    Hamnet
    by Maggie O'Farrell
    William Shakespeare's name is never used in Hamnet — a conspicuous absence around which Maggie...
  • Book Jacket: After the Last Border
    After the Last Border
    by Jessica Goudeau
    According to the United Nations Refugee Agency, the number of displaced people around the world is ...
  • Book Jacket: Crossings
    Crossings
    by Alex Landragin
    Crossings is a beautiful, if slightly messy, time-bending debut. It reads like a vampire novel, sans...

Hieroglyphics
    by Jill McCorkle

A mesmerizing novel about piecing together the hieroglyphics of history and memory.

Migrations
    by Charlotte McConaghy

An instant bestseller set on the brink of catastrophe, for readers of Flight Behavior and Station Eleven.

Every Bone a Prayer
by Ashley Blooms

The the story of one tough-as-nails girl whose choices are few but whose fight is boundless.

Win Every Bone a Prayer

Every Bone a Prayer
by Ashley Blooms

A beautifully honest exploration of healing and of hope.

T Real M