What readers think of On the Bright Side, I'm Now the Girlfriend of a Sex God, plus links to write your own review.

On the Bright Side, I'm Now the Girlfriend of a Sex God

Further, Further Confessions of Georgia Nicolson

by Louise Rennison

On the Bright Side, I'm Now the Girlfriend of a Sex God by Louise Rennison X
On the Bright Side, I'm Now the Girlfriend of a Sex God by Louise Rennison

Apr 2001, 256 pages
    May 2002, 272 pages

There are currently 25 reader reviews for On the Bright Side, I'm Now the Girlfriend of a Sex God

cicely

rediculous and funny
This book made me laugh out loud. It was hilariously uplifting and enjoyable to read.
Liz Marucheau

sex god
The book is great - it sounds just like my life.
Lucoir creator of ALWIN

FABBITY FAB FAB!
***WOW!!!!!!!!!! this book rocks my socks! I AM REALLY SIMILAR TO GEORGIA AND I WANT 2 WRITE ME OWN BOOK! shes just as crazy as me and sooooo funny!!! Plus it is vair vair heplful and also tres amazing!!! I would recommend it to ANYONE who likes a laugh***
GL

This book is Fabbity fab fab and a great hilarosity
georgia16

I loved this book to death.My blokes name is dave and i actually got him to read this book with me.It was one of the best books i've ever read.Anyone who does not see the hilariosity(ha,ha georgia's word)It quite litterally a loon or a prat...I haven't decided wich yet
lilian

I loved this book it was great, and even better than the 1st one
Lauren

Arial I thoght thsi was a great book i though that it was much better than the first one!
Shelby

I am 12 years of age and just now stepping into the world of my teens. When I read this book I loved every second it was extremly funny and it kept me interested through the whole book. the author really knows how to capture a teenagers thoughts. I read somewhere it said it was based on people in her life which makes it even more hilarious to know it wasn't all Ficton.

Join BookBrowse

Today's Top Picks

• Book Jacket: The Code Breaker
    The Code Breaker
    by Walter Isaacson
    What makes humans human? It's a mystery that has inspired philosophers and driven scientific ...
  • Book Jacket: Genesis
    Genesis
    by Guido Tonelli
    Popular science books represent an important niche in non-fiction. They build a bridge between ...
  • Book Jacket: Buses Are a Comin'
    Buses Are a Comin'
    by Charles Person, Richard Rooker
    Charles Person was just 18 years old in 1961 when he became the youngest of the first wave of '...
  • Book Jacket: Firekeeper's Daughter
    Firekeeper's Daughter
    by Angeline Boulley
    Angeline Boulley's young adult novel Firekeeper's Daughter follows 18-year-old Daunis — ...

The Girl in His Shadow
by Audrey Blake
The story of one woman who believed in scientific medicine before the world believed in her.

Ariadne
    by Jennifer Saint

A mesmerizing debut novel about Ariadne, Princess of Crete for fans of Madeline Miller's Circe.

A Theater for Dreamers
    by Polly Samson

A spellbinding tour-de-force about the beauty between naïveté and cruelty, artist and muse.

The most successful people are those who are good at plan B

A S I T closet