Reader reviews and comments on On the Bright Side, I'm Now the Girlfriend of a Sex God, plus links to write your own review.

On the Bright Side, I'm Now the Girlfriend of a Sex God

Further, Further Confessions of Georgia Nicolson

by Louise Rennison

On the Bright Side, I'm Now the Girlfriend of a Sex God by Louise Rennison

Apr 2001, 256 pages
    May 2002, 272 pages

There are currently 25 reader reviews for On the Bright Side, I'm Now the Girlfriend of a Sex God

cicely (02/06/08)

rediculous and funny
This book made me laugh out loud. It was hilariously uplifting and enjoyable to read.
Liz Marucheau (10/14/07)

sex god
The book is great - it sounds just like my life.
Lucoir creator of ALWIN (01/18/06)

FABBITY FAB FAB!
***WOW!!!!!!!!!! this book rocks my socks! I AM REALLY SIMILAR TO GEORGIA AND I WANT 2 WRITE ME OWN BOOK! shes just as crazy as me and sooooo funny!!! Plus it is vair vair heplful and also tres amazing!!! I would recommend it to ANYONE who likes a laugh***
GL (01/22/05)

This book is Fabbity fab fab and a great hilarosity
georgia16 (01/19/05)

I loved this book to death.My blokes name is dave and i actually got him to read this book with me.It was one of the best books i've ever read.Anyone who does not see the hilariosity(ha,ha georgia's word)It quite litterally a loon or a prat...I haven't decided wich yet
lilian (11/14/04)

I loved this book it was great, and even better than the 1st one
Lauren (11/03/04)

Arial I thoght thsi was a great book i though that it was much better than the first one!
Shelby (10/02/04)

I am 12 years of age and just now stepping into the world of my teens. When I read this book I loved every second it was extremly funny and it kept me interested through the whole book. the author really knows how to capture a teenagers thoughts. I read somewhere it said it was based on people in her life which makes it even more hilarious to know it wasn't all Ficton.

Discover your next great read here

• Book Jacket: Goodbye Days
    Goodbye Days
    by Jeff Zentner
    Guilt can be a heavy burden for anyone to manage, but it's especially difficult for teenagers. ...
  • Book Jacket: The Twelve Lives of Samuel Hawley
    The Twelve Lives of Samuel Hawley
    by Hannah Tinti
    Hannah Tinti follows her spectacular 2008 debut, The Good Thief, with a novel of uncommon ...
  • Book Jacket: Music of the Ghosts

The Stars Are Fire
    by Anita Shreve

No One Is Coming to Save Us
    by Stephanie Powell Watts

One of Entertainment Weekly, Nylon and Elle's most anticipated books of 2017.

Not doing more than the average is what keeps the average down.

Y S M B, I'll S Y