What readers think of On the Bright Side, I'm Now the Girlfriend of a Sex God, plus links to write your own review.

On the Bright Side, I'm Now the Girlfriend of a Sex God

Further, Further Confessions of Georgia Nicolson

by Louise Rennison

On the Bright Side, I'm Now the Girlfriend of a Sex God by Louise Rennison X
On the Bright Side, I'm Now the Girlfriend of a Sex God by Louise Rennison

Apr 2001, 256 pages
    May 2002, 272 pages

There are currently 25 reader reviews for On the Bright Side, I'm Now the Girlfriend of a Sex God

Jessie

I have just finished the sequel to Angus, Thongs and Full-Frontal Snogging and if it's anywhere close to as good as that, you can bet I'll be reading it! :)
Erin

Angus, Thongs, and full frontal snogging is fallowed up by yet another great book. These books have made me want to read. It is very easy to related to Geogia and it it fun reading about her friends, libby, family, nieghbors, the sex god and of course angus. This book is great for young girls. It has been pasted around my class and we all love it.
Cara

I think this book was great and expressed a girl's life. It was written well and very interesting.
alba

Este libro me ha gustado mucho, además de ser muy divertido es muy original. La verdad esque cuando loempece a leer no pude parar, me lo acabe en un día. Luego enseguida, cuando pude, fui inmediatamente a buscar el siguiente libro y también me lo acabé enseguida. Me gustaría saber si hay una tercera parte porque cuando me entere voy a ir a comprarla enseguida.
Me encantaría que siguiera escribiendo libros sobre georgette nicholson, me encantan.
Enhorabuena.
bridget

if you want to have a good laugh with useless info, read this book and it's precedent "Angus thongs and full frontal snogging" they're just the greatest books you can read, i just wish there was more than 3 to read!!!
Amanda

This is a great book. I really liked it becuz it had the real stuff about what a teenage girl thinks bout. It had what girls really do like instead of what most books say like " wow he gave me a kiss on the cheek" it actaully said that they got to make out and stuff like that.
I think all teenage girls should read it.
Heidi

I love the whole series of Geogia Nicholson books because they have reassured me in times when I feel a little ditzy, there is definately someone out there who is moreso (i.e. Louise Rennison!) The only thing I disliked about On the Bright Side was that I had read it before under a different title - I think this is an english/ american/ continental thing. So any english person out there - It's okay I'm wearing really big knickers is what we call it as far as i am aware. dont do what i did and buy both unless you REALLY love it!
Karlie Ross

I think that this book was really good but could have been alot shorter !!!!

Join BookBrowse

Today's Top Picks

• Book Jacket: Razorblade Tears
    Razorblade Tears
    by S. A. Cosby
    Razorblade Tears, a thriller by S.A. Cosby, follows a pair of ex-convicts who team up to avenge the ...
  • Book Jacket: Once There Were Wolves
    Once There Were Wolves
    by Charlotte McConaghy
    In Charlotte McConaghy's second novel after her debut Migrations, environmental biologist Inti Flynn...
  • Book Jacket: The Secret Keeper of Jaipur
    The Secret Keeper of Jaipur
    by Alka Joshi
    Alka Joshi's The Secret Keeper of Jaipur is the sequel to her 2020 bestseller The Henna Artist and ...
  • Book Jacket: Seek You
    Seek You
    by Kristen Radtke
    In the first pages of Seek You: A Journey Through American Loneliness, Kristen Radtke's sophomore ...

In Every Mirror She's Black
by Lola Akinmade Akerstrom
An arresting debut for anyone looking for insight into what it means to be a Black woman in the world.

The Last Chance Library
    by Freya Sampson

Fans of libraries and heartfelt, humorous fiction won't want to miss this one!

Blind Man's Bluff
    by James Tate Hill

A writer's humorous and often-heartbreaking tale of losing his sight—and how he hid it from the world.

When a true genius appears in the world, you may know him by this sign...

Pull Y U B T B