What readers think of On the Bright Side, I'm Now the Girlfriend of a Sex God, plus links to write your own review.

On the Bright Side, I'm Now the Girlfriend of a Sex God

Further, Further Confessions of Georgia Nicolson

by Louise Rennison

On the Bright Side, I'm Now the Girlfriend of a Sex God by Louise Rennison X
On the Bright Side, I'm Now the Girlfriend of a Sex God by Louise Rennison

Apr 2001, 256 pages
    May 2002, 272 pages

There are currently 25 reader reviews for On the Bright Side, I'm Now the Girlfriend of a Sex God

Allie

This book was one of the best reads in a while. Starting with the first book, Angus, Thongs and Full- Frontal Snogging, I knew that I was in on a great laugh when I began to read this book. While Georga Nicholson tried to tassle with everyday teen problems, she keeps readers laughing histerically. I am expecting to read the next in the searies, and I know that I will be happy with what I read! When I finallly come to the last book in the series, I will be upset because these books are what keep me reading!
rachael

hi i'm rachael this book is fab it's groovey
Jessica

THIS WAS A GREAT BOOK. ALL GIRLS SHOULD READ IT!!!!!!!!!!!
julie

this one of the funniest and coolest books ive ever read it took me a day to read it and there 3 other storys to it so keep reading them there GREAT i give it a 10000000000 as a rate
Tyranni

this is absolutely the best book i have ever read...i am surprised i liked it so much....i am 14 and the thtings she describes are everything i go through as well as other 14 year old girls.....i reccomend most definetley
Katrina

omg i loved this book.I laughed insanely for the whole thing im 11 but i recomend this book to anyone
Lindy

i love them all and need her to write a new one now!! i am so depressed, she didnt release one this year!
Angie

This book is hilarious. I am 16 years old and I love reading books with diary entries. This is one of the best books I have ever read. It kept me laughing the entire time I read it. I would recommend this book to anyone.

Join BookBrowse

Today's Top Picks

• Book Jacket: Razorblade Tears
    Razorblade Tears
    by S. A. Cosby
    Razorblade Tears, a thriller by S.A. Cosby, follows a pair of ex-convicts who team up to avenge the ...
  • Book Jacket: Once There Were Wolves
    Once There Were Wolves
    by Charlotte McConaghy
    In Charlotte McConaghy's second novel after her debut Migrations, environmental biologist Inti Flynn...
  • Book Jacket: The Secret Keeper of Jaipur
    The Secret Keeper of Jaipur
    by Alka Joshi
    Alka Joshi's The Secret Keeper of Jaipur is the sequel to her 2020 bestseller The Henna Artist and ...
  • Book Jacket: Seek You
    Seek You
    by Kristen Radtke
    In the first pages of Seek You: A Journey Through American Loneliness, Kristen Radtke's sophomore ...

In Every Mirror She's Black
by Lola Akinmade Akerstrom
An arresting debut for anyone looking for insight into what it means to be a Black woman in the world.

Blind Man's Bluff
    by James Tate Hill

A writer's humorous and often-heartbreaking tale of losing his sight—and how he hid it from the world.

The Last Chance Library
    by Freya Sampson

Fans of libraries and heartfelt, humorous fiction won't want to miss this one!

I like a thin book because it will steady a table...

Pull Y U B T B