Reader reviews and comments on Tell No One, plus links to write your own review.

Tell No One

Feb 2002, 400 pages

There are currently 32 reader reviews for Tell No One

Marti

very good
I loved this book. It kept me on edge in a good way :), I mean every time I thought I figured out who did it, I turned out to be wrong; but I think that was the best part, so if your wondering if this is a good book to read, I have to say yes =D
Morgan W.

Just amazing.
This is probably my favorite book. I like everything about it. The climax scene at the tree made me cry, I was just so happy for him. You have to read it, and once you start you won't want to stop, seriously.
Natasha

Twisted
I really hated how the book kept twisting the story.
Kim

My first Coban, but not my last!
I don't read many mystery-thrillers. There are so many mediocre entries in this genre that I think it's very difficult to find a good one. I was therefore initially disappointed when my book club chose this novel, but I decided to participate regardless. I was so glad that I did! Tell No One was one of the more out & out entertaining novel I've read in quite some time. I truly hated putting it down, and it kept me up late several nights running. I thought it was original, and it certainly had plenty of plot twists to keep me guessing.
ppa

Astonishing
Harlan Coben knows exactly how to make you turn the pages in this incredible thriller, he knows exactly what will keep you suspended until the very end when everything unfolds and becomes an amazing novel.
Lynn Blake

Tell Everyone of this book
Truly an exquisite read, the passionate suspense is enough to make anyone want to fall in love all over again
Reading is life

This book is Amazing
I love it, I would read it over and over, and people who know me know that I don' t read books more then once. This book is with out a doubt the best I have read in a long time, a page turner like no other, and it kept me guessing, all in all I love this book!!!!
coben book lover

best of times and the worst of times
this book is by far the best book I've ever read. Coben really knows how to keep people on the edge of their seats and keep 'em guessing. I HIGHLY recommend this book to anyone who is interested in a love/murder mystery/guess who/ book.

• Book Jacket: Treeborne
    Treeborne
    by Caleb Johnson
    The Treeborne family has lived on The Seven – the local sobriquet for a seven-acre stretch of ...
    Grace