Reader reviews and comments on Dead Mars, Dying Earth, plus links to write your own review.

Dead Mars, Dying Earth

by Dr John Brandenburg, Monica Rix Paxson

Dead Mars, Dying Earth by Dr John Brandenburg, Monica Rix Paxson

• Published:
    Mar 2000, 376 pages

There are currently 2 reader reviews for Dead Mars, Dying Earth

Matt Noponen

What can be said? This book is the wake-up call for anyone who might like their children's children to survive on this dying planet.
Gordon Kaswell

This is a remarkable book. While it's a bit desultory in its structure, it meticulously builds its case. And the news is not good. The planet appears to be in serious hot water. Brandenburg's understanding of the global warming process is comprehensive.

Fortunately he does not paralyze us with fear or despair. It is only by acknowledging that something is going on, that you can hope to do anything about it. The book is liberating! Read it!

The Hermit
    by Jennifer Finney Boylan

Win News of the World

The Gypsy Moth Summer
    by Julia Fierro

One of the most anticipated books of 2017.

T's S I Numbers