Reader reviews and comments on Wonder, plus links to write your own review.

by R.J. Palacio

Wonder by R.J. Palacio

• Published:
    Feb 2012, 320 pages

Tamara Smith

There are currently 14 reader reviews for Wonder

Hata (03/03/16)

The book Wonder
The book wonder is a very good book to read. It is interesting and fun to read.
Keagan (08/06/15)

Wondering about Wonder
After I finished this book I couldn't stop restarting it again and again. There's just so much you could learn from it and I thought that the more I read it the more I was understanding and learning! I really used the material that I got from it to help make more friends! If it weren't for "Wonder" I would not have my best friend, she is not deformed or anything but I have back problems and I finally got the nerves to hang out with people not of my kind when I read "Wonder"!!!
Bob (05/27/15)

Wonder
A very interesting, heartwarming and fantastic book overall.
LaCaiya21 (01/13/15)

awesomeness
This book is sweet and touching, you should read the second one also.
Tonya (12/20/14)

Wonder
It's the best book ever. It made me cry,
RuthW21 (09/05/14)

My 9 year old absolutely LOVED this book!
This a is fantastic book for older children and teenagers to read. Its about a boy born with deformities and how he manages to get through life. It is written through the eyes of different characters and remains very realistic through out. I did wonder how my daughter would react but it has given her a greater understanding of people with differences and has enthused her to reading. We wait with anticipation for the author's next book. Please make it soon.
Michael Quinn (08/24/14)

the best book ever
This book is very good because when you start reading it you wonder what's gonna happen next. And I am a 5th grader.
Shailja J. Datt (06/06/14)

Just Wonder
"My name is August. I won't describe what I look like. Whatever you're thinking, it’s probably worse."
Wonder, this book really has the power to move the hearts and change the minds. When I finally finished reading this book it did bring tears in my eyes. This book is engaging not because of the topic but it dealt with but because of the way its written. The best part is the story is written not only by the main character’s perspective but different characters are turned as narrators in different chapters.
It’s a story that asks the readers to find their way to kindness, empathy and love. It is truly an incredible life changing novel. As teachers we come across different set of children each year and some of them are new comers and being humans we can’t really judge what each one of them is thinking. So it becomes really important for us to observe each child’s needs and act accordingly.
It’s a must read for everyone parents, teachers and students…

Discover your next great read here

• Book Jacket: Castle of Water
    by Mark Kurlansky
  • Book Jacket: Temporary People
    Temporary People
    by Deepak Unnikrishnan
    In this powerful and innovative collection of 28 short stories, Deepak Unnikrishnan presents a ...

The Nest
by Cynthia D'Aprix Sweeney

The Stars Are Fire
    by Anita Shreve

No One Is Coming to Save Us
    by Stephanie Powell Watts

One of Entertainment Weekly, Nylon and Elle's most anticipated books of 2017.

We should have a great fewer disputes in the world if words were taken for what they are

Y S M B, I'll S Y