Reader reviews and comments on Kockroach, plus links to write your own review.

Kockroach

Mar 2008, 368 pages

There is 1 reader review for Kockroach

Emily

The Sky is Purple.
I enjoyed this book a lot, a wonderful approach to exploring the human mind and particularly how emotions effect our individual beings and society as a whole. Just as a tidbit because I noticed that someone above had said that this was Knox's first work, in fact, however, he has published a number or 'legal thrillers' under William Lashner. I am not much into that genre and my parents whom are have not heard of him but I read an interview of him by Mary Higgins Clark so perhaps he is just unknown to my family.

Grace