Reader reviews and comments on Kockroach, plus links to write your own review.

Kockroach

by Tyler Knox

Kockroach by Tyler Knox

Dec 2006, 368 pages
    Mar 2008, 368 pages

There is 1 reader review for Kockroach

Emily

The Sky is Purple.
I enjoyed this book a lot, a wonderful approach to exploring the human mind and particularly how emotions effect our individual beings and society as a whole. Just as a tidbit because I noticed that someone above had said that this was Knox's first work, in fact, however, he has published a number or 'legal thrillers' under William Lashner. I am not much into that genre and my parents whom are have not heard of him but I read an interview of him by Mary Higgins Clark so perhaps he is just unknown to my family.

The Noise of Time