Reader reviews and comments on Chicken Soup For The Kid's Soul, plus links to write your own review.

Chicken Soup For The Kid's Soul

Awsome book
Autumn

Good book
Jenny

I loved the bobsledder's jacket!!! It shows me that you can trust someone that you don't know!!!!
sharie

this is a great great book..I really like it
Bea

My favorite story was .Just Ask. It made me think about how I can help the homeless. I even looked up some homeles that are close by and I went and asked them what I could for them or if I can donate something to them. I have not got an answer yet though
DeeDee

This book is very heartwarming! My favorite story is "Seeing, Really Seeing" by Marie P. DmDougal
Mimi

Loved this book...but after the Preteen soul this book was not that good anymore. but still it was both heartwarming and terrific. those storys can warm your heart, put a smile on your face and some of them can make you cry.
Patz... the cool one...

I like it very much because it makes me feel very light! I don't feel like I have problems or anything! I really feel brand new! It makes me feel happier!

• Book Jacket: That Time I Loved You
    That Time I Loved You
    by Carianne Leung
    Carrianne Leung was a Toronto Book Award finalist for That Time I Loved You as well as for her debut...
  • Book Jacket: The Pianist from Syria
    The Pianist from Syria
    by Aeham Ahmad
    Aeham Ahmad became famous as the face of Syrian suffering when a photo of him playing piano in the ...
  • Book Jacket: The Smiling Man
    The Smiling Man
    by Joseph Knox
    Joseph Knox's latest turns on a simple premise: an unidentified and unidentifiable murdered man is ...
  • Book Jacket: The Heavens
    The Heavens
    by Sandra Newman
    I've been a big fan of Sandra Newman's writing ever since reading her 2014 novel The Country of Ice ...

A People's History of Heaven
    by Mathangi Subramanian

A story of love and friendship, and fighting for the places we love.

American Princess
    by Stephanie Marie Thornton

Rated 4.9 stars by BookBrowse members - one of the highest scores of all time!

Book Club
Girls Burn Brighter
by Shobha Rao

An extraordinary and heart-rending tale of two girls with all the odds against them.

Book Club Giveaway!
Win The Summer Country

Win up to 12 copies to share with friends or your book club!

A sweeping epic of lost love, lies, jealousy, and rebellion set in colonial Barbados.

D T T! Full S A!