Read what people think about Safe with Me by Amy Hatvany, and write your own review.

Safe with Me

by Amy Hatvany

Safe with Me by Amy Hatvany X
Safe with Me by Amy Hatvany

• Published in USA  Mar 2014

There are currently 67 reader reviews for Safe with Me

Marylou C. (Fountain Hills, AZ)

One social issue, one health issue
The authors combines the stories of a social issue, domestic abuse and a health issue, transplant is a fairly interesting, but highly unlikely scenario. But I must admit that many times I couldn't wait to get to the next page as my attention was all consumed by the writing. Hopefully there will be a sequel as the ending begs for more. Not sure I would recommend it to my book club.
Jane H. (Prospect, KY)

Safe With Me
This was a nice little story but having just finished THE GOLDFINCH, I feel like I am going a little hard on it because that book was so epic whatever I read next was going to feel a little drab! I liked the general story line, although it was a little simplistic. I felt like the two intersecting stories in this book have each been "done to death" separately; putting them together caught my interest a little more, although characters were pretty one-dimensional and predictable. This would be a good read for you when you don't have to concentrate a lot -- good beach read.
Anita F. (Clayton, MO)

Disappointing
I'm certain I've read this book before. But, it was by another author and done in a much better way. The characters were flat and the writing was uneven.

Today's Top Picks

• Book Jacket: Caste
    Caste
    by Isabel Wilkerson
    In 2020, the word "racist" remains taboo. Conceptually, racism is so culturally unacceptable, so ...
  • Book Jacket: The Deepest South of All
    The Deepest South of All
    by Richard Grant
    Author Richard Grant frequently uses his wanderlust to explore diverse stories that create a complex...
  • Book Jacket: Piranesi
    Piranesi
    by Susanna Clarke
    Our First Impressions readers were delighted with this speculative novel by Susanna Clarke, her ...
  • Book Jacket: The Bell in the Lake
    The Bell in the Lake
    by Lars Mytting
    A legend from Lars Mytting's Norwegian hometown tells of two centuries-old church bells that, like ...

The Blind Light
    by Stuart Evers

A multigenerational story about two families bound together by the tides of history.

Where the Light Enters
by Sara Donati

An enthralling epic about two trailblazing female doctors in 19th century New York.

Win Agent Sonya

Agent Sonya: Moscow's Most Daring Wartime Spy

Master storyteller Ben Macintyre tells the true story behind the Cold War's most intrepid female spy.

I I M B T Give T T R