MLA Platinum Award Press Release

Read what people think about Safe with Me by Amy Hatvany, and write your own review.

Safe with Me

by Amy Hatvany

Safe with Me by Amy Hatvany X
Safe with Me by Amy Hatvany

• Published in USA  Mar 2014

There are currently 67 reader reviews for Safe with Me

Marylou C. (Fountain Hills, AZ)

One social issue, one health issue
The authors combines the stories of a social issue, domestic abuse and a health issue, transplant is a fairly interesting, but highly unlikely scenario. But I must admit that many times I couldn't wait to get to the next page as my attention was all consumed by the writing. Hopefully there will be a sequel as the ending begs for more. Not sure I would recommend it to my book club.
Jane H. (Prospect, KY)

Safe With Me
This was a nice little story but having just finished THE GOLDFINCH, I feel like I am going a little hard on it because that book was so epic whatever I read next was going to feel a little drab! I liked the general story line, although it was a little simplistic. I felt like the two intersecting stories in this book have each been "done to death" separately; putting them together caught my interest a little more, although characters were pretty one-dimensional and predictable. This would be a good read for you when you don't have to concentrate a lot -- good beach read.
Anita F. (Clayton, MO)

Disappointing
I'm certain I've read this book before. But, it was by another author and done in a much better way. The characters were flat and the writing was uneven.

• Book Jacket: Father of Lions
    Father of Lions
    by Louise Callaghan
    Our readers have given high marks to Father of Lions by Louise Callaghan. Out of 21 reviewers, 18 ...
    Girl, Woman, Other
    by Bernardine Evaristo
    As we meet Amma, a 50-something playwright finally experiencing mainstream success in Bernardine ...
  • Book Jacket: The Revisioners
    The Revisioners
    by Margaret Wilkerson Sexton
    The chapters of Margaret Wilkerson Sexton's second novel, The Revisioners, alternate between three ...
  • Book Jacket: Mary Toft; or, The Rabbit Queen
    Mary Toft; or, The Rabbit Queen
    by Dexter Palmer
    The year is 1726 and the sleepy town of Godalming has been rocked by scandal. Called to the bedside ...

The Lost Man
by Jane Harper

"Strong characters, riveting plot and an honest look at life in the Australian outback make it easy to give this 5-stars!"
—BookBrowse

Welcome to the Pine Away Motel and Cabins
    by Katarina Bivald

A heartwarming story of love, friendship, and the art of living.

Creatures
    by Crissy Van Meter

Set on the eve of an island wedding, this provocative debut novel exerts a pull as strong as the tides.

Win The Adventurer's Son

Publishing Soon!
The Adventurer's Son

"A brave and marvelous book. A page-turner that will rip your heart out."
--Jon Krakauer