MLA Platinum Award Press Release

Read what people think about Safe with Me by Amy Hatvany, and write your own review.

Safe with Me

by Amy Hatvany

Safe with Me by Amy Hatvany X
Safe with Me by Amy Hatvany

• Published in USA  Mar 2014

There are currently 67 reader reviews for Safe with Me

Marylou C. (Fountain Hills, AZ)

One social issue, one health issue
The authors combines the stories of a social issue, domestic abuse and a health issue, transplant is a fairly interesting, but highly unlikely scenario. But I must admit that many times I couldn't wait to get to the next page as my attention was all consumed by the writing. Hopefully there will be a sequel as the ending begs for more. Not sure I would recommend it to my book club.
Jane H. (Prospect, KY)

Safe With Me
This was a nice little story but having just finished THE GOLDFINCH, I feel like I am going a little hard on it because that book was so epic whatever I read next was going to feel a little drab! I liked the general story line, although it was a little simplistic. I felt like the two intersecting stories in this book have each been "done to death" separately; putting them together caught my interest a little more, although characters were pretty one-dimensional and predictable. This would be a good read for you when you don't have to concentrate a lot -- good beach read.
Anita F. (Clayton, MO)

Disappointing
I'm certain I've read this book before. But, it was by another author and done in a much better way. The characters were flat and the writing was uneven.

One-Month Free

Discover books that
entertain, engage & enlighten.

• Book Jacket: The Color of Air
    The Color of Air
    by Gail Tsukiyama
    Daniel was raised in Hilo, Hawaii by Japanese immigrant parents. Having traveled to the U.S. ...
    The Volunteer
    by Jack Fairweather
    Though many found The Volunteer a challenging read, First Impressions responses were overwhelmingly ...
  • Book Jacket: The Last Flight
    The Last Flight
    by Julie Clark
    Julie Clark's second novel, The Last Flight, is the tale of two women, each desperate to escape an ...
  • Book Jacket: Of Bears and Ballots
    Of Bears and Ballots
    by Heather Lende
    Heather Lende has lived in Haines, Alaska for nearly four decades. In that time, she has been ...

He Started It
    by Samantha Downing

A new thriller from the twisted mind behind the mega hit My Lovely Wife.

Hieroglyphics
    by Jill McCorkle

A mesmerizing novel about piecing together the hieroglyphics of history and memory.

The Beekeeper of Aleppo
by Christy Lefteri

This moving, intimate, and beautifully written novel puts human faces on the Syrian war.

Book Club Giveaway!
Win The Wedding Thief

The Wedding Thief
by Mary Simses

Funny, soulful, and as sweet as buttercream, The Wedding Thief is the perfect summer read.

N M Cup O T