Reader reviews and comments on Tell No One, plus links to write your own review.

Tell No One

Feb 2002, 400 pages

There are currently 32 reader reviews for Tell No One

Marti

very good
I loved this book. It kept me on edge in a good way :), I mean every time I thought I figured out who did it, I turned out to be wrong; but I think that was the best part, so if your wondering if this is a good book to read, I have to say yes =D
Morgan W.

Just amazing.
This is probably my favorite book. I like everything about it. The climax scene at the tree made me cry, I was just so happy for him. You have to read it, and once you start you won't want to stop, seriously.
Natasha

Twisted
I really hated how the book kept twisting the story.
Kim

My first Coban, but not my last!
I don't read many mystery-thrillers. There are so many mediocre entries in this genre that I think it's very difficult to find a good one. I was therefore initially disappointed when my book club chose this novel, but I decided to participate regardless. I was so glad that I did! Tell No One was one of the more out & out entertaining novel I've read in quite some time. I truly hated putting it down, and it kept me up late several nights running. I thought it was original, and it certainly had plenty of plot twists to keep me guessing.
ppa

Astonishing
Harlan Coben knows exactly how to make you turn the pages in this incredible thriller, he knows exactly what will keep you suspended until the very end when everything unfolds and becomes an amazing novel.
Lynn Blake

Tell Everyone of this book
Truly an exquisite read, the passionate suspense is enough to make anyone want to fall in love all over again
Reading is life

This book is Amazing
I love it, I would read it over and over, and people who know me know that I don' t read books more then once. This book is with out a doubt the best I have read in a long time, a page turner like no other, and it kept me guessing, all in all I love this book!!!!
coben book lover

best of times and the worst of times
this book is by far the best book I've ever read. Coben really knows how to keep people on the edge of their seats and keep 'em guessing. I HIGHLY recommend this book to anyone who is interested in a love/murder mystery/guess who/ book.

Today's Top Picks

• Book Jacket: Transcendent Kingdom
    Transcendent Kingdom
    by Yaa Gyasi
    Yaa Gyasi's (pronounced "yah jessie") Transcendent Kingdom is, among other things, a meditation on ...
  • Book Jacket: We Are Not Free
    We Are Not Free
    by Traci Chee
    Author Traci Chee is best known for her young adult fantasy trilogy, The Reader series. We Are Not ...
  • Book Jacket: The Standardization of Demoralization Procedures
    The Standardization of Demoralization Procedures
    by Jennifer Hofmann
    The title of Jennifer Hofmann's perceptive debut novel with its bureaucratese strongly suggests a ...
  • Book Jacket: His Only Wife
    His Only Wife
    by Peace Adzo Medie
    21-year-old Afi is a talented Ghanaian seamstress eager to study fashion design, but her life is ...

Piranesi
    by Susanna Clarke

A new novel from the NY Times bestselling author of Jonathan Strange & Mr Norrell.

Find Me
by André Aciman

The author of the worldwide bestseller Call Me by Your Name revisits its complex and beguiling characters.

Win Memorial Drive

Memorial Drive
by Natasha Trethewey

The moving, intimate story of a poet coming into her own in the wake of tragedy.

L N Take I C