Reader reviews and comments on 1st To Die, plus links to write your own review.

1st To Die

by James Patterson

1st To Die by James Patterson

Mar 2001, 432 pages
    Feb 2002, 480 pages

There are currently 30 reader reviews for 1st To Die

darkdevil (04/19/02)

the story was thrilling and never let up for a moment. the new characters are a refreshing mix from patterson bringing female qualities to an electric conclusion. well worth the read. one of pattersons finest!
Mattie (04/12/02)

Another BRILLIANT written book by James Paterson. An easy to read suspensfull book that i recommend for all.
normc (04/11/02)

Totally predictable and lacking any real suspense. The worst he's written.
Sue (04/01/02)

1st To Die was a fun digression from Patterson's Alex Cross series. Consistent with Patteron's style, this book was suspenseful, fluid, with well developed characters. I did feel, however, that the story "dragged on" a little toward the end. I was disappointed with the ending, particularly with the death of Lindsay's male friend.. I thought he would be a great addition for future stories, even as a peripheral character. Nevertheless, I look forward to reading Second Chance and subsequent stories in Patterson's new series.

Kenny1 (03/12/02)

The best book I have ever read!!! I recommend it to anyone!
Anonymous (09/29/01)

James Patterson's, The First To Die, was an amazingly powerful book that had twists and turns until the very end. James Patterson is definitely my favorite author. I really do enjoy his style for doing his short chapters. When you get kind of bored with one thing it ends and you go on to the next chapter with more excitement and different characters. When The First To Die came out, I paid $26.95 for the book because I knew it was going to be good. It was worth every penny because I lend it to my friends and it's been read and loved by 6 different people now and still looks brand new because it's worth it.

Being Mortal by Atul Gawande

Never Coming Back
    by Alison McGhee

Win The Wisdom of Sundays

The Wisdom of Sundays
by Oprah Winfrey

Life-changing insights from super soul conversations.

A Good M I H T F