Reader reviews and comments on 1st To Die, plus links to write your own review.

1st To Die

by James Patterson

1st To Die by James Patterson

Mar 2001, 432 pages
    Feb 2002, 480 pages

There are currently 30 reader reviews for 1st To Die

Charli (11/14/04)

this was the BEST book I have EVER read and it was my first James Patterson book so now iam looking forward to reading the other books!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Micayla (06/28/04)

When I started reading this book I couldn't stop. It is the BEST book I have EVER read!
Stephanie (03/17/04)

This was the first James Patterson book. It was amazing. It was able to touch my emotions and it made me cry several times. James Patterson is a wonderful novelist. If you enjoyed this book read his When the Wind Blows and The Lake House if you already haven't.

Enjoy!!:)
Courtney (10/16/03)

AWESOME!!!!I HATE reading, but my friend talked me into ready this book. It was incredible I couldnt put it down!!!!
marjie (10/15/03)

DA BEST BOOK EVA. It made me cry when <> . JAMES PATTERSON U ROCK!!!!!
Donna (08/26/03)

Incredible!!! I could not put it down...
Sherene (08/18/03)

I couldnt stop reading it. i havent finished it...so, Ill be back with my end review when I finish
Ashley (06/13/03)

this is book is great. it takes you on a journey through solving a crime through the female version. women coming togther from different professions putting all of their strings together to solve a gruesome case. what could be better?!!

Discover your next great read here

• Book Jacket: Good Me Bad Me

by Francesca Hornak

Win The Wisdom of Sundays

The Wisdom of Sundays
by Oprah Winfrey

Life-changing insights from super soul conversations.

A Good M I H T F