Reader reviews and comments on 1st To Die, plus links to write your own review.

1st To Die

by James Patterson

1st To Die by James Patterson

Mar 2001, 432 pages
    Feb 2002, 480 pages

There are currently 30 reader reviews for 1st To Die

Charli (11/14/04)

this was the BEST book I have EVER read and it was my first James Patterson book so now iam looking forward to reading the other books!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Micayla (06/28/04)

When I started reading this book I couldn't stop. It is the BEST book I have EVER read!
Stephanie (03/17/04)

This was the first James Patterson book. It was amazing. It was able to touch my emotions and it made me cry several times. James Patterson is a wonderful novelist. If you enjoyed this book read his When the Wind Blows and The Lake House if you already haven't.

Enjoy!!:)
Courtney (10/16/03)

AWESOME!!!!I HATE reading, but my friend talked me into ready this book. It was incredible I couldnt put it down!!!!
marjie (10/15/03)

DA BEST BOOK EVA. It made me cry when <> . JAMES PATTERSON U ROCK!!!!!
Donna (08/26/03)

Incredible!!! I could not put it down...
Sherene (08/18/03)

I couldnt stop reading it. i havent finished it...so, Ill be back with my end review when I finish
Ashley (06/13/03)

this is book is great. it takes you on a journey through solving a crime through the female version. women coming togther from different professions putting all of their strings together to solve a gruesome case. what could be better?!!

• Book Jacket: The Radium Girls
    by Jennifer Finney Boylan
  • Book Jacket: Proving Ground
    Proving Ground
    by Peter Blauner
    More than a decade after winning the 1992 Best First Novel Edgar for Slow Motion Riot, Peter Blauner...

Win News of the World

The Gypsy Moth Summer
    by Julia Fierro

One of the most anticipated books of 2017.

T's S I Numbers