Reader reviews and comments on 1st To Die, plus links to write your own review.

1st To Die

by James Patterson

1st To Die by James Patterson X
1st To Die by James Patterson

Mar 2001, 432 pages
    Feb 2002, 480 pages

There are currently 30 reader reviews for 1st To Die

Charli (11/14/04)

this was the BEST book I have EVER read and it was my first James Patterson book so now iam looking forward to reading the other books!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Micayla (06/28/04)

When I started reading this book I couldn't stop. It is the BEST book I have EVER read!
Stephanie (03/17/04)

This was the first James Patterson book. It was amazing. It was able to touch my emotions and it made me cry several times. James Patterson is a wonderful novelist. If you enjoyed this book read his When the Wind Blows and The Lake House if you already haven't.

Enjoy!!:)
Courtney (10/16/03)

AWESOME!!!!I HATE reading, but my friend talked me into ready this book. It was incredible I couldnt put it down!!!!
marjie (10/15/03)

DA BEST BOOK EVA. It made me cry when <> . JAMES PATTERSON U ROCK!!!!!
Donna (08/26/03)

Incredible!!! I could not put it down...
Sherene (08/18/03)

I couldnt stop reading it. i havent finished it...so, Ill be back with my end review when I finish
Ashley (06/13/03)

this is book is great. it takes you on a journey through solving a crime through the female version. women coming togther from different professions putting all of their strings together to solve a gruesome case. what could be better?!!

• Book Jacket: Brass
  • Book Jacket: Mothers of Sparta
    Mothers of Sparta
    by Dawn Davies
    What it's about:
    The tagline on the back cover of Mothers of Sparta says it all: "Some women...

The Women in the Castle by Jessica Shattuck