Reader reviews and comments on 1st To Die, plus links to write your own review.

1st To Die

by James Patterson

1st To Die by James Patterson

Mar 2001, 432 pages
    Feb 2002, 480 pages

There are currently 30 reader reviews for 1st To Die

Jaws Noel (03/24/03)

This book was great! All the twists and turns kept you thinking and plotting and trying to figure out just what was going on. But the end is dissapointing...maybe Lindsey deserved alittle happiness in her life. Even though, I have to say that the end made it seem like a sequel was coming out. Like maybe the world would hear more about the Murder Club....?
unanimous (12/02/02)

i liked the book but i really didn't like the ending or the final twist let's say ...... I really really didn't like that part I mean i was looking forward to finally a good ending.....I agree with Sue's review from april, 2002 .

Note from BookBrowse: This review has been edited to remove elements that would spoil the plot for people who have not yet read this book.
Raphael (11/21/02)

The book was okay, it did keep me intrested but i sense to much of Sue Grafton. Alot of similarities to "A Is For Alibi".
krow (09/29/02)

The book is very interesting.

Let's buy it
Chris Ayala (09/03/02)

This is an excellent book. This book keeps you on your toes. You will Never put it down.
Bernie (07/23/02)

BRILLIANT!!!

I would recommend all Pattersons books...keep it up!

Can't wait to read 2nd Chance.
SAndra Morales (07/13/02)

I believe this is a pretty good book. You shouldn't make conclucions

about people you dont know about. The author takes you step by step in order for you to understand it.

I give it a two tumbs up!
Donna (05/09/02)

Don't waste your time or money. Absolutely the worst Patterson book I've read and I have read most. Reads like a first time author with no future.

• Book Jacket: The Islamic Enlightenment

by Melodie Winawer

Win The Chalk Pit

The Chalk Pit:
A Ruth Galloway Mystery

A string of murders takes Ruth underground in the newest book in the series.

T W Don't M A R