Reader reviews and comments on 1st To Die, plus links to write your own review.

1st To Die

by James Patterson

1st To Die by James Patterson

Mar 2001, 432 pages
    Feb 2002, 480 pages

There are currently 29 reader reviews for 1st To Die

unanimous (12/02/02)

i liked the book but i really didn't like the ending or the final twist let's say ...... I really really didn't like that part I mean i was looking forward to finally a good ending.....I agree with Sue's review from april, 2002 .

Note from BookBrowse: This review has been edited to remove elements that would spoil the plot for people who have not yet read this book.
Raphael (11/21/02)

The book was okay, it did keep me intrested but i sense to much of Sue Grafton. Alot of similarities to "A Is For Alibi".
krow (09/29/02)

The book is very interesting.

Let's buy it
Chris Ayala (09/03/02)

This is an excellent book. This book keeps you on your toes. You will Never put it down.
Bernie (07/23/02)

BRILLIANT!!!

I would recommend all Pattersons books...keep it up!

Can't wait to read 2nd Chance.
SAndra Morales (07/13/02)

I believe this is a pretty good book. You shouldn't make conclucions

about people you dont know about. The author takes you step by step in order for you to understand it.

I give it a two tumbs up!
Donna (05/09/02)

Don't waste your time or money. Absolutely the worst Patterson book I've read and I have read most. Reads like a first time author with no future.
darkdevil (04/19/02)

the story was thrilling and never let up for a moment. the new characters are a refreshing mix from patterson bringing female qualities to an electric conclusion. well worth the read. one of pattersons finest!

Discover your next great read here

• Book Jacket: Castle of Water
    by Mark Kurlansky
  • Book Jacket: Temporary People
    Temporary People
    by Deepak Unnikrishnan
    In this powerful and innovative collection of 28 short stories, Deepak Unnikrishnan presents a ...

The Nest
by Cynthia D'Aprix Sweeney

If We Were Villains
    by M. L. Rio

The Stars Are Fire
    by Anita Shreve

We must believe in luck. For how else can we explain the success of those we don't like?

Y S M B, I'll S Y