Reader reviews and comments on 1st To Die, plus links to write your own review.

1st To Die

by James Patterson

1st To Die

Mar 2001, 432 pages
    Feb 2002, 480 pages

There are currently 29 reader reviews for 1st To Die

Micayla (06/28/04)

When I started reading this book I couldn't stop. It is the BEST book I have EVER read!
Stephanie (03/17/04)

This was the first James Patterson book. It was amazing. It was able to touch my emotions and it made me cry several times. James Patterson is a wonderful novelist. If you enjoyed this book read his When the Wind Blows and The Lake House if you already haven't.

Courtney (10/16/03)

AWESOME!!!!I HATE reading, but my friend talked me into ready this book. It was incredible I couldnt put it down!!!!
marjie (10/15/03)

DA BEST BOOK EVA. It made me cry when <> . JAMES PATTERSON U ROCK!!!!!
Donna (08/26/03)

Incredible!!! I could not put it down...
Sherene (08/18/03)

I couldnt stop reading it. i havent finished, Ill be back with my end review when I finish
Ashley (06/13/03)

this is book is great. it takes you on a journey through solving a crime through the female version. women coming togther from different professions putting all of their strings together to solve a gruesome case. what could be better?!!
Jaws Noel (03/24/03)

This book was great! All the twists and turns kept you thinking and plotting and trying to figure out just what was going on. But the end is dissapointing...maybe Lindsey deserved alittle happiness in her life. Even though, I have to say that the end made it seem like a sequel was coming out. Like maybe the world would hear more about the Murder Club....?

• Book Jacket: Hag-Seed
    by Margaret Atwood
    There's a scene in The Tempest that many critics have concluded is indicative of Shakespeare&#...
  • Book Jacket: Crossing the Horizon
    Crossing the Horizon
    by Laurie Notaro

The Comet Seekers
    by Helen Sedgwick

A magical, intoxicating debut novel, both intimate and epic.