What readers think of Normal People, plus links to write your own review.

Normal People

Valerie Morales

There are currently 2 reader reviews for Normal People

Marika

Beautiful
A beautiful story about growing up and learning how to love and be loved.
Dan

Dull people, living uninteresting lives
I could not bring myself to finish this book. The writing was 90 prose, almost no dialog. Descriptive. Chapter after chapter the two main characters demonstrated no insight into themselves, their relationship, their lives. Not being a writer, I do not say I could do better. I would have expected better from one who has a publishing company behind her.

Join BookBrowse

and discover exceptional books
for just $3.25 per month.

• Book Jacket: River of the Gods
    River of the Gods
    by Candice Millard
    The Nile River has provided vital resources for millennia, serving as a source of water, food and ...
  • Book Jacket: Horse
    Horse
    by Geraldine Brooks
    Geraldine Brooks creates a powerful backstory for 19th-century thoroughbred racehorse Lexington, ...
  • Book Jacket: Notes on Your Sudden Disappearance
    Notes on Your Sudden Disappearance
    by Alison Espach
    Notes on Your Sudden Disappearance will make you ache for a loss you didn't experience as you relate...
  • Book Jacket: Mercy Street
    Mercy Street
    by Jennifer Haigh
    Jennifer Haigh's Mercy Street centers around a Boston clinic that provides abortion services. The ...

Hamnet
by Maggie O'Farrell
"Of all the stories...about Shakespeare’s life, [Hamnet] is so gorgeously written that it transports you."
The Boston Globe

Members Recommend

Daughters of the Flower Fragrant Garden
    by Zhuqing Li

A beautifully woven family memoir that coalesces into a vivid history of two very different Chinas.

Jackie & Me
    by Louis Bayard

Master storyteller Louis Bayard delivers a surprising portrait of a young Jackie Kennedy as we've never seen her before.

Win This Book!
Win Where the Crawdads Sing

Win a signed copy of Where the Crawdads Sing

In celebration of the movie release on July 15, we have three signed copies to give away.

T O Thing W H T F I F I