Reader reviews and comments on The Overstory, plus links to write your own review.

The Overstory

Poornima Apte

There is 1 reader review for The Overstory

Tom Matamoros

Way Better Than Very Good
Overstory is an exceptional book. Richard Powers deserves to win the Nobel Prize for Literature. He is the smartest and most accomplished American novelist. I recommend all readers of literary fiction read Overstory. I guarantee you will not be disappointed.

India's Chipko Andolan

An Absolutely Remarkable Thing
    by Hank Green

Unsheltered
by Barbara Kingsolver

A timely novel that explores the human capacity for resiliency and compassion.

A Ladder to the Sky
    by John Boyne

A seductive, unputdownable psychodrama following one brilliant, ruthless man.

The Kinship of Secrets