Reader reviews and comments on Sing, Unburied, Sing, plus links to write your own review.

Sing, Unburied, Sing

by Jesmyn Ward

Sing, Unburied, Sing by Jesmyn Ward

• Published:
    Sep 2017, 304 pages

Poornima Apte

There is 1 reader review for Sing, Unburied, Sing

Nadja

This will haunt you (in a good way)
I love Jesmyn Ward, so I grabbed this off the ARC shelf at work as soon as I saw it! She writes in a way that sucks you into the world of the characters, and manages to evoke pity even for the most unlikeable people by giving us a way to connect with their human experience. You will think about these people and their lives and how so many are set up to fail from the very beginning. This one will definitely punch you in the gut but it's worth it. I won't even try to describe what happens because I'm too afraid to accidentally provide spoilers. Highly recommend!

Prison Labor

Discover your next great read here

• Book Jacket: Good Me Bad Me

by Francesca Hornak

Win The Wisdom of Sundays

The Wisdom of Sundays
by Oprah Winfrey

Life-changing insights from super soul conversations.

A Good M I H T F