Reader reviews and comments on The Delight of Being Ordinary, plus links to write your own review.

The Delight of Being Ordinary

Kim Kovacs

There is 1 reader review for The Delight of Being Ordinary

Sherrie

Warm & happy story
I loved the book, as I do all Mr Merullo's stories which include Rinpoche. I only hope he continues to follow this story so we know what happens with those 'special' children.

My favorite time of day is mornings, because I read his book with my morning coffee, his wonderful stories just tug at & warm my heart .

Pope Francis

A Place for Us
    by Fatima Farheen Mirza

Win If You See Me, Don't Say Hi

If You See Me, Don't Say Hi by Neel Patel

Patel's stories introduce a bold and timely new literary voice.

A P Saved I A P E