Reader reviews and comments on The Delight of Being Ordinary, plus links to write your own review.

The Delight of Being Ordinary

Kim Kovacs

There is 1 reader review for The Delight of Being Ordinary

Sherrie

Warm & happy story
I loved the book, as I do all Mr Merullo's stories which include Rinpoche. I only hope he continues to follow this story so we know what happens with those 'special' children.

My favorite time of day is mornings, because I read his book with my morning coffee, his wonderful stories just tug at & warm my heart .

Pope Francis

Other People's Houses
    by Abbi Waxman

Win The Leavers

The Leavers by Lisa Ko

One of the most anticipated books of 2017--now in paperback!

T E H N Clothes