Reader reviews and comments on Bark, plus links to write your own review.

Bark

Sharry Wright

There is 1 reader review for Bark

Diane S.

Bark
A wonderful grouping of eight short stories, the first by this author in many years. I liked all of them, I really do not have a favorite, don't think that has happened before. They are all such a mixture of social and political commentary, many with laugh out loud moments and others with pithy witticisms. She does a masterful job exposing the flaws I her characters and doing it in such a way that they find acceptance. The strange becomes the reality or the norm.

Brilliant collection.

by Kate Moore

Win News of the World

The Weight of Ink
    by Rachel Kadish

An intellectual, suspenseful, and entertaining page-turner.

T's S I Numbers