Reader reviews and comments on The Still Point of the Turning World, plus links to write your own review.

The Still Point of the Turning World

Norah Piehl

There is 1 reader review for The Still Point of the Turning World

Louise J

Beautiful Memoir!
Ronan was diagnosed with Tay-Sachs disease at the age of nine-months. Tay-Sachs is a rare and always fatal degenerative disorder, and precious little Ronan wasn’t expected to live beyond the age of three, and would be permanently stalled, developmentally at the age of six months.

The Still Point of the Turning World is a beautiful story that is a true testament to Rick and Emily’s son. It stirred up so many emotions in me and I longed to befriend the couple. Not to be nosey or seek information, but just to be an extra ‘someone’ for them to count on who didn’t judge, prod, or ask questions. Just to “be” in silence or conversation, whatever they needed at any given time. I will admit that I had a few sniffling moments while reading this gorgeously, bravely, written memoir. This definitely gets a huge thumbs-up from me!

Tay-Sachs Disease

by Ramie Liddle, Tim Bauerschmidt
    The Last Ballad
    by Wiley Cash

Harbor of Spies by Robin Lloyd

A captivating thriller-at-sea set in Spanish colonial Havana in the 1860s.

A Place for Us
    by Fatima Farheen Mirza

Win If You See Me, Don't Say Hi

If You See Me, Don't Say Hi by Neel Patel

Patel's stories introduce a bold and timely new literary voice.

A P Saved I A P E