Reader reviews and comments on Why We Broke Up, plus links to write your own review.

Why We Broke Up

I have only read a few pages in this book. More like about 60 pages and I love,
Love,
Love
It.
I cant stop reading it but I of course have to stop reading it for school. yay. This book has many wonderful pictures and so many descriptive words and omg omg omg a lovely lovely way of doing a regular american girl breakup.

How to Keep a Commonplace Book

The Atomic Weight of Love
by Elizabeth J. Church

Lola
    by Melissa Scrivner Love

An astonishing debut crime thriller about an unforgettable woman.

Our Short History
    by Lauren Grodstein

Music is the pleasure the human mind experiences from counting without being aware that it is counting

O My D B