MLA Gold Award Site

Reader reviews and comments on Why We Broke Up, plus links to write your own review.

Why We Broke Up

I have only read a few pages in this book. More like about 60 pages and I love,
Love,
Love
It.
I cant stop reading it but I of course have to stop reading it for school. yay. This book has many wonderful pictures and so many descriptive words and omg omg omg a lovely lovely way of doing a regular american girl breakup.

How to Keep a Commonplace Book

by Robert Harris
  • Book Jacket: A Question of Mercy
    A Question of Mercy
    by Elizabeth Cox
    Authors leave little gifts for readers, which seem to turn up at the exact right moment. Perhaps a ...

H W S W T Devil S H A L S