Reader reviews and comments on Why We Broke Up, plus links to write your own review.

Why We Broke Up

I have only read a few pages in this book. More like about 60 pages and I love,
Love,
Love
It.
I cant stop reading it but I of course have to stop reading it for school. yay. This book has many wonderful pictures and so many descriptive words and omg omg omg a lovely lovely way of doing a regular american girl breakup.

How to Keep a Commonplace Book

by Laurie Forest

Cruel Beautiful World by Caroline Leavitt

Happiness
    by Heather Harpham

A love story that follows a one-of-a-kind family through twists of fate that require nearly unimaginable choices.

Win Hame