Reader reviews and comments on Pulse, plus links to write your own review.

Pulse

Elena Spagnolie

There is 1 reader review for Pulse

Jeff Fell

It helps me
I am currently using your book as therapy for the damage done to my brain by another book. I happened upon a new paperback, I bought it while on holiday in Cambodia and I wish I had used the money for dental surgery as it would have been less painful. the title is "Interzone Incorporated" written by some guy named Dr. Adam Ireland. The book made me physically ill, and come to find out it is actually for sale on lulu. I have read some bad work in my time but this... oh this was beyond bad, the rude sex and violence churned my stomach, the supposed "beat" style of the writing gave me a migraine and I actually suffered from night mares after reading it. Honestly the book ruined my holiday.
However thanks to your book I can sleep peacefully again, your book has a calming and comforting effect that I truly needed after reading that other trash.

• Book Jacket: The Ninth Hour

Love and Other Consolation Prizes
    by Jamie Ford

Win If the Creek Don't Rise

If the Creek Don't Rise

A debut novel bursting with heart, honesty, and homegrown grit.

Y Can't M A S P O O A S E