What readers think of Pulse, plus links to write your own review.

Pulse

Elena Spagnolie

There is 1 reader review for Pulse

Jeff Fell

It helps me
I am currently using your book as therapy for the damage done to my brain by another book. I happened upon a new paperback, I bought it while on holiday in Cambodia and I wish I had used the money for dental surgery as it would have been less painful. the title is "Interzone Incorporated" written by some guy named Dr. Adam Ireland. The book made me physically ill, and come to find out it is actually for sale on lulu. I have read some bad work in my time but this... oh this was beyond bad, the rude sex and violence churned my stomach, the supposed "beat" style of the writing gave me a migraine and I actually suffered from night mares after reading it. Honestly the book ruined my holiday.
However thanks to your book I can sleep peacefully again, your book has a calming and comforting effect that I truly needed after reading that other trash.

Join BookBrowse

Today's Top Picks

• Book Jacket: My Monticello
    My Monticello
    by Jocelyn Nicole Johnson
    In the incendiary opening story of My Monticello, Jocelyn Nicole Johnson's debut collection, a ...
  • Book Jacket: The Wrong End of the Telescope
    The Wrong End of the Telescope
    by Rabih Alameddine
    Rabih Alameddine's The Wrong End of the Telescope follows Mina, a Lebanese American doctor who ...
  • Book Jacket: Lightning Strike
    Lightning Strike
    by William Kent Krueger
    It is the summer of 1963 in Tamarack County, Minnesota. Just outside the small town of Aurora, ...
  • Book Jacket: Skinship
    Skinship
    by Yoon Choi
    The fine thing about short stories in general is their way of following characters through ...

Morningside Heights
by Joshua Henkin
A tender and big-hearted novel about love in the face of loss, from the award-winning author of The World Without You.

Flesh & Blood
    by N. West Moss

This beautifully written memoir offers insight, understanding, and joy.

Win This Book!
Win Sisters of the Great War

Sisters of the Great War by Suzanne Feldman

A powerful novel of two unconventional American sisters who volunteer at the front during World War I.

Y A B Up T W T