Reader reviews and comments on Parrot and Olivier in America, plus links to write your own review.

Parrot and Olivier in America

Kim Kovacs

There is 1 reader review for Parrot and Olivier in America

JeanT (07/19/12)

A Shore Too Far
Interesting, but I found it a bit tedious in the places. The humor was evidently too subtle for me, as I did not find it nearly as funny as others have described. I enjoyed the descriptions of life in Europe and the US in that time frame , but can't say that I ever really connected with either of the characters. Rather frustrating after some of the glowing reviews.

Discover your next great read here

• Book Jacket: Music of the Ghosts

The Nest
by Cynthia D'Aprix Sweeney

Manderley Forever
    by Tatiana de Rosnay

Bestselling author Tatiana de Rosnay pays homage to Daphne du Maurier.

If We Were Villains
    by M. L. Rio

Good as it is to inherit a library, it is better to collect one.

Y S M B, I'll S Y