Reader reviews and comments on Parrot and Olivier in America, plus links to write your own review.

Parrot and Olivier in America

Kim Kovacs

There is 1 reader review for Parrot and Olivier in America

JeanT (07/19/12)

A Shore Too Far
Interesting, but I found it a bit tedious in the places. The humor was evidently too subtle for me, as I did not find it nearly as funny as others have described. I enjoyed the descriptions of life in Europe and the US in that time frame , but can't say that I ever really connected with either of the characters. Rather frustrating after some of the glowing reviews.

• Book Jacket: All Our Wrong Todays

The Atomic Weight of Love
by Elizabeth J. Church

Mercies in Disguise
    by Gina Kolata

A story of hope, a family's genetic destiny, and the science that rescued them.

Our Short History
    by Lauren Grodstein

The longest journey of any person is the journey inward

O My D B