Reader reviews and comments on So Much for That, plus links to write your own review.

So Much for That

Norah Piehl

There is 1 reader review for So Much for That

Michele LC (04/09/10)

Powerful
After reading We Need to Talk About Kevin for my book group, I searched for more titles by Lionel Shriver and immediately requested her newest book, So Much for That. This book hooked me from the first line and I could not put this book down for long. Shriver's descriptions of the impact Glynis's diagnosis has on each character are sharp, crisp, and clear. This is an important book for all of us, and Lionel Shriver is a powerful writer.

• Book Jacket: Commonwealth

This Must Be the Place
by Maggie O'Farrell

Win Blood at the Root

Blood at the Root

"A gripping, timely, and important examination of American racism."
- PW Starred Review