Reader reviews and comments on So Much for That, plus links to write your own review.

So Much for That

Norah Piehl

There is 1 reader review for So Much for That

Michele LC

Powerful
After reading We Need to Talk About Kevin for my book group, I searched for more titles by Lionel Shriver and immediately requested her newest book, So Much for That. This book hooked me from the first line and I could not put this book down for long. Shriver's descriptions of the impact Glynis's diagnosis has on each character are sharp, crisp, and clear. This is an important book for all of us, and Lionel Shriver is a powerful writer.

All the Ugly and Wonderful Things by Bryn Greenwood

Never Coming Back
    by Alison McGhee

Win The Wisdom of Sundays

The Wisdom of Sundays
by Oprah Winfrey

Life-changing insights from super soul conversations.

A Good M I H T F