Reader reviews and comments on Savvy, plus links to write your own review.

by Ingrid Law

May 2008, 352 pages
    Mar 2010, 368 pages

Jo Perry

There are currently 24 reader reviews for Savvy

LunaKat (11/15/14)

Obsessed ^.^
It's always a terrible moment when I finish this book. When I found out about Scumble and thought it might be about Mibs again, I was disappointed that it wasn't. I don't know...I guess I fell in love with the characters!
Luisa (04/06/13)

Completely amazing!
I found this book completely amazing! Especially the similes and metaphors. It's a really good story too; exciting,fun, and just the right size.
I read this the first time in 4th Grade, by now I've read it about five, maybe six, times... it gets better each time.
Plus it can be read by many ages, both girls and boys.
Thank you so-o-o much, Ingrid Law!
carli (01/31/12)

This book was awesome! So good I read it 4 times.
jason (01/29/12)

awesome book
I love this book! It is really interesting and exciting.
Sarha (01/13/12)

You should read this book it is very interesting. If you like adventure this is the book for you.
Brooke (01/10/12)

Love it
I loved this book so much!! It was one of my favorite books I read it in 4 hours!!
Ake (12/31/11)

This was a very good book and I didn't want to put it down. I had to read it for a book report and I really enjoyed the story. If you like adventure, you should definitely read this book.
Em (12/17/11)

Good book
This book is wonderful, such a great read! the only thing that annoyed me was how she would say things three times, over and over and over, see what I mean?

• Book Jacket: So Say the Fallen

Cruel Beautiful World
    by Caroline Leavitt

North of Crazy
    by Neltje

The remarkable life of a woman who carves her own singular path.