Reader reviews and comments on Savvy, plus links to write your own review.

Savvy

Mar 2010, 368 pages

Jo Perry

There are currently 24 reader reviews for Savvy

Katie (05/01/11)

very good, one thing i would change though
I liked this book. Really, the only criticism I have on this is that Mibs doesn't really act her own age, which bothered me. In books though, that is what always annoys me. It is a pet peeve of mine, so maybe that's why i noticed. but all in all it is a great story with rather loveable characters and a great plot line!
Taylor (04/26/11)

Book Report
I did this book for my book report and may I just say that it was amazing. You will be taken with the children to get to their Poppa. An amazing book, everyone of all ages can read this book and just be amazed. Also an easy book and a great book for teachers to read to their classes. If you read this, you might also want to read the sequel Scumble. (Also an amazing book from Ingrid Law!)
And if you are reading this, coming from me, I am 11 years old. Just an amazing book. PERFECT!
corina (02/16/11)

AMAZING!
This book was absolutely amazing! I wish she would make more books about the Beaumont family!
deona (01/21/11)

G-R-E-A-T B-O-O-K!!!!!!!!
The book is great and kind of funny.
Lizzi (01/02/11)

In L-O-V-E
I am in love with this book. I couldn't put it down. Make more (PLEASE) thanks ;)
Wyatt Vanden Bosch (11/29/10)

great
My teacher had us read this as an assignment but it was only the first few chapters. so I bought a copy of the book and couldn't put it down. I read the book and can't wait until I get a copy of Scumble.this is the best book I've read in months.
Brittney (11/08/10)

Greaty
This book isn't what I thought. I had to read it for school and it is awesome. I got in trouble once or twice for skipping ahead though, but other than that great
kelly (09/20/10)

awesome!
I loved the savvy now I'm almost finished with the book and can't wait to read the next book, Scumble. I hope you will write more and make them into a series ! I am hooked to these books! please write more - no rush .

• Book Jacket: How to Stop Time
    How to Stop Time
    by Matt Haig
  • Book Jacket: Mothers of Sparta
    Mothers of Sparta
    by Dawn Davies
    What it's about:
    The tagline on the back cover of Mothers of Sparta says it all: "Some women...
  • Book Jacket: Fortress America
    Fortress America
    by Elaine Tyler May
  • Book Jacket: The Friend
    The Friend
    by Sigrid Nunez
    Sigrid Nunez is one of the most underrated authors writing today. Her work is so lovely, so ...

The Women in the Castle by Jessica Shattuck

Force of Nature
    by Jane Harper

A riveting, tension-driven thriller from the New York Times bestselling author of The Dry.

Next Year in Havana
    by Chanel Cleeton

a Cuban-American woman travels to Havana, where she finds a family secret hidden since the revolution.

Win The Lost Girls of Camp Forevermore

The Lost Girls of Camp Forevermore

A gripping novel from the award-winning author of For Today I Am a Boy.

G O T P, B The P, F T P