MLA Gold Award Site

Reader reviews and comments on Savvy, plus links to write your own review.

Savvy

by Ingrid Law

Savvy

May 2008, 352 pages
    Mar 2010, 368 pages

Jo Perry

There are currently 24 reader reviews for Savvy

Katie (05/01/11)

very good, one thing i would change though
I liked this book. Really, the only criticism I have on this is that Mibs doesn't really act her own age, which bothered me. In books though, that is what always annoys me. It is a pet peeve of mine, so maybe that's why i noticed. but all in all it is a great story with rather loveable characters and a great plot line!
Taylor (04/26/11)

Book Report
I did this book for my book report and may I just say that it was amazing. You will be taken with the children to get to their Poppa. An amazing book, everyone of all ages can read this book and just be amazed. Also an easy book and a great book for teachers to read to their classes. If you read this, you might also want to read the sequel Scumble. (Also an amazing book from Ingrid Law!)
And if you are reading this, coming from me, I am 11 years old. Just an amazing book. PERFECT!
corina (02/16/11)

AMAZING!
This book was absolutely amazing! I wish she would make more books about the Beaumont family!
deona (01/21/11)

G-R-E-A-T B-O-O-K!!!!!!!!
The book is great and kind of funny.
Lizzi (01/02/11)

In L-O-V-E
I am in love with this book. I couldn't put it down. Make more (PLEASE) thanks ;)
Wyatt Vanden Bosch (11/29/10)

great
My teacher had us read this as an assignment but it was only the first few chapters. so I bought a copy of the book and couldn't put it down. I read the book and can't wait until I get a copy of Scumble.this is the best book I've read in months.
Brittney (11/08/10)

Greaty
This book isn't what I thought. I had to read it for school and it is awesome. I got in trouble once or twice for skipping ahead though, but other than that great
kelly (09/20/10)

awesome!
I loved the savvy now I'm almost finished with the book and can't wait to read the next book, Scumble. I hope you will write more and make them into a series ! I am hooked to these books! please write more - no rush .

• Book Jacket: Everyone Brave is Forgiven
    Everyone Brave is Forgiven
    by Chris Cleave
    I've always been interested in the history of the Blitz, the period of intense aerial raids of ...
  • Book Jacket: Saving Montgomery Sole
    Saving Montgomery Sole
    by Mariko Tamaki
    Understanding identity is one the most important parts of adolescence. For some teenagers, those who...
  • Book Jacket: All Tomorrow's Parties
    All Tomorrow's Parties
    by Rob Spillman
Win The 100 Year Miracle

50 Copies to Give Away!

The 100 Year Miracle is a rich, enthralling novel, full of great characters.

The Fair Fight
by Anna Freeman

A page-turning novel set in the world of 18th century female pugilists.

The Alaskan Laundry
    by Brendan Jones

A fresh debut novel about a young woman who moves to Alaska and finds herself through the hard work of fishing.

The Curious Charms of Arthur Pepper
    by Phaedra Patrick

In a poignant and sparkling debut, a lovable widower embarks on a life-changing adventure.

I I A Sign O T T