Reader reviews and comments on Savvy, plus links to write your own review.

Savvy

Jo Perry

There are currently 24 reader reviews for Savvy

LunaKat (11/15/14)

Obsessed ^.^
It's always a terrible moment when I finish this book. When I found out about Scumble and thought it might be about Mibs again, I was disappointed that it wasn't. I don't know...I guess I fell in love with the characters!
Luisa (04/06/13)

Completely amazing!
I found this book completely amazing! Especially the similes and metaphors. It's a really good story too; exciting,fun, and just the right size.
I read this the first time in 4th Grade, by now I've read it about five, maybe six, times... it gets better each time.
Plus it can be read by many ages, both girls and boys.
Thank you so-o-o much, Ingrid Law!
carli (01/31/12)

savvy
This book was awesome! So good I read it 4 times.
jason (01/29/12)

awesome book
I love this book! It is really interesting and exciting.
Sarha (01/13/12)

Wow
You should read this book it is very interesting. If you like adventure this is the book for you.
Brooke (01/10/12)

Love it
I loved this book so much!! It was one of my favorite books I read it in 4 hours!!
Ake (12/31/11)

DEFINITELY A GREAT BOOK TO READ!!!!!!!!!!
This was a very good book and I didn't want to put it down. I had to read it for a book report and I really enjoyed the story. If you like adventure, you should definitely read this book.
Em (12/17/11)

Good book
This book is wonderful, such a great read! the only thing that annoyed me was how she would say things three times, over and over and over, see what I mean?

All Tomorrow's Parties
    by Rob Spillman
  • Book Jacket: Strangers in Their Own Land
    Strangers in Their Own Land
    by Arlie Russell Hochschild
  • Book Jacket: The Dry
    The Dry
    by Jane Harper
    After receiving a letter from his childhood friend's father, Aaron Falk, a Melbourne police officer ...

Home Sweet Home
    by April Smith

From the widely praised author of the FBI Special Agent Ana Grey series, a stunning novel set in the McCarthy era.

Caught in the Revolution
    by Helen Rappaport

The good writer, the great writer, has what I have called the three S's: The power to see, to sense, and to say

K Your F C