MLA Platinum Award Press Release

Reader reviews and comments on Dairy Queen, plus links to write your own review.

Dairy Queen by Catherine Gilbert Murdock X
Dairy Queen by Catherine Gilbert Murdock

May 2006, 278 pages
    Jun 2007, 278 pages

There are currently 25 reader reviews for Dairy Queen

Ahriel washington

Amazing, and inspiring
I love this book, I honestly think it was inspiring.
Jennifer Chang

Great Book
I loved this book. In the beginning it didn't seem to interesting, until I got half way through the book, it started to get better and better. I loved the ending of this book, and I would recommend this to others who likes football, and romance books.
Abby Nopoulos

Dairy QUEEN, Indeed!
It was a good book that kept me thinking. I found myself smiling, frowning, and at some points, in udder shock! Get it? Udder! Haha but it was a very good book. Good for teen girls. :D
yoyoma

Dairy Queen
This book is great! I like how DJ decides to take a risk in trying out for football. Lots of suspense!
amy

dairy queen
I loved this book but that's because I know whats like to work on a farm and to be that person who doesn't care what other people think. I would recommend this book to anyone who like a girl who's not afraid to show that she better than a guy it your classic "if boys can do it girls can do it better".
Emily

Great Book
I like this book. I like when D.J. got made at brain and told him to get to work.. that was my favorite part..
halle 3

omg
This book was so amazing. I couldn't put it down because it was so romantic and I love sappy stuff like that. So if you arr into the stuff where guys are super romantic and adorable read this! I read it in 4 hours Because it was too good! 33
morgan

Dairy Queen
I loooooooooved this book. I always love a girl that isn't afraid to show those boys who's boss. I just absolutely recommend this book to everyone. Omg I love this book soooo much and whoever reads it will fall in love with it just like I did...

• Book Jacket: Little Gods
    Little Gods
    by Meng Jin
    Little Gods, Meng Jin's intricate, emotionally intelligent debut, opens with a scene in which ...
  • Book Jacket: The Truants
    The Truants
    by Kate Weinberg
    The Truants opens with Jess Walker, a first-year university student in Norfolk, England, ...
  • Book Jacket: The End of the Ocean
    The End of the Ocean
    by Maja Lunde
    In The History of Bees, her debut novel for adults, internationally bestselling Norwegian writer ...
  • Book Jacket: Heart of Junk
    Heart of Junk
    by Luke Geddes
    In Luke Geddes' debut novel, The Heart of America is the largest year-round antique mall in Kansas, ...

Remembrance
    by Rita Woods

A breakout debut with modern resonance, perfect for fans of The Underground Railroad and Orphan Train.

Cartier's Hope
    by M. J. Rose

A Gilded Age gem of ambition & betrayal from the author of New York Times bestseller, Tiffany Blues.

Father of Lions
by Louise Callaghan

A true-to-life narrative of one man's remarkable quest to save the Mosul Zoo.

Win Sounds Like Titanic

"The definition of an overdeliver." —Vox

"A tricky, unnerving, consistently fascinating memoir."
Kirkus, starred review