MLA Platinum Award Press Release

Reader reviews and comments on Dairy Queen, plus links to write your own review.

Dairy Queen by Catherine Gilbert Murdock X
Dairy Queen by Catherine Gilbert Murdock

May 2006, 278 pages
    Jun 2007, 278 pages

There are currently 25 reader reviews for Dairy Queen

HALEY

Best Book Ever!!
This is the best book i have ever read!I could not put it down! I personally have a little crush on Brian! I'm bigger than more people like her and good at sports except I am thought of as popular. I just finished the sequel Off Season today! And am getting the third book Front and Center soon!! I told all my friends to read it which they loved it! After I finished it I didn't know want to do I couldn't go a day without reading it!! I hope everyone else enjoys in as much as I did!! I hope there are more books to come; if only Mrs. Merdock could write one every day I would be happy!
BEE

AWESOME BOOK
I read this book for a summer reading project and I didn't think it would be very interesting and I LOVED IT!!!! Even my mom loved it and my best friend. It was awesome, I recomend it to teenage girls and moms. Overall a really good book!!!
Jordin

Uhh-mazing :)
This book is adorable! I loved it.
Ruth Ann

Awesome book
This book was so interesting and it was so cool. I really liked it. It says so much to teenagers. It also sends a wonderful message to the readers.
Bharathi gandi

THE BEST BOOK EVER
The best book ever!
I randomly picked this book for R.E.A.D in my school
I didn't even wanna read
I started the first page and then second and finished it in one day!!!!
I give this book a million stars!
XBarnBabeXOX

Amazing
This book was very amazing. it had just the right amount of drama, romance and humor mixed into one. I could hardly put the book down!
Fro Yo

Dairy Queen Rox
I read Dairy Queen as a book report but I really liked it!! I read the sequel Off Season and am waiting anxiously for the third book!
Sammy-Jo

Fabulous!
I loved this book! It kept me on the edge of my seat the entire time I was reading it! There's so much in this book that I think anybody should absolutely read this!

• Book Jacket: The Mercies
    The Mercies
    by Kiran Millwood Hargrave
    It's 1617 and a violent storm has claimed the lives of 40 fishermen off the coast of Vardø, a ...
    Buried Beneath the Baobab Tree
    by Adaobi Tricia Nwaubani
    Ya Ta, the main character in Adaobi Tricia Nwaubani's novel, Buried Beneath the Baobab Tree, ...
  • Book Jacket: Run Me to Earth
    Run Me to Earth
    by Paul Yoon
    Suspenseful and elegant storytelling in Run Me to Earth kept me turning pages even through traumatic...
  • Book Jacket: Beheld
    Beheld
    by TaraShea Nesbit
    Much like her debut novel The Wives of Los Alamos, TaraShea Nesbit's Beheld imagines a familiar ...

And They Called It Camelot
    by Stephanie Marie Thornton

An unforgettable portrait of American legend Jackie O.

The Yellow Bird Sings
    by Jennifer Rosner

A breathtaking debut inspired by the true stories of Jewish children hidden during WWII.

The Things They Carried
by Tim O'Brien

The classic, ground-breaking meditation on war and the redemptive power of storytelling.

Win The Firsts