What readers think of Dairy Queen, plus links to write your own review.

Dairy Queen by Catherine Gilbert Murdock X
Dairy Queen by Catherine Gilbert Murdock

May 2006, 278 pages
    Jun 2007, 278 pages

There are currently 25 reader reviews for Dairy Queen

HALEY

Best Book Ever!!
This is the best book i have ever read!I could not put it down! I personally have a little crush on Brian! I'm bigger than more people like her and good at sports except I am thought of as popular. I just finished the sequel Off Season today! And am getting the third book Front and Center soon!! I told all my friends to read it which they loved it! After I finished it I didn't know want to do I couldn't go a day without reading it!! I hope everyone else enjoys in as much as I did!! I hope there are more books to come; if only Mrs. Merdock could write one every day I would be happy!
BEE

AWESOME BOOK
I read this book for a summer reading project and I didn't think it would be very interesting and I LOVED IT!!!! Even my mom loved it and my best friend. It was awesome, I recomend it to teenage girls and moms. Overall a really good book!!!
Jordin

Uhh-mazing :)
This book is adorable! I loved it.
Ruth Ann

Awesome book
This book was so interesting and it was so cool. I really liked it. It says so much to teenagers. It also sends a wonderful message to the readers.
Bharathi gandi

THE BEST BOOK EVER
The best book ever!
I randomly picked this book for R.E.A.D in my school
I didn't even wanna read
I started the first page and then second and finished it in one day!!!!
I give this book a million stars!
XBarnBabeXOX

Amazing
This book was very amazing. it had just the right amount of drama, romance and humor mixed into one. I could hardly put the book down!
Fro Yo

Dairy Queen Rox
I read Dairy Queen as a book report but I really liked it!! I read the sequel Off Season and am waiting anxiously for the third book!
Sammy-Jo

Fabulous!
I loved this book! It kept me on the edge of my seat the entire time I was reading it! There's so much in this book that I think anybody should absolutely read this!

Join BookBrowse

• Book Jacket: Dark Horses
    Dark Horses
    by Susan Mihalic
    Dark Horses is a shocking, heart-pounding debut; it's both a coming-of-age novel and an unflinching ...
  • Book Jacket: Best Laid Plans
    Best Laid Plans
    by Gwen Florio
    When starting a series, first impressions are key. Introducing a sympathetic or relatable ...
  • Book Jacket: Last Night at the Telegraph Club
    Last Night at the Telegraph Club
    by Malinda Lo
    Author Malinda Lo takes readers to Chinatown, San Francisco in 1954, where 17-year-old Lily Hu is ...
  • Book Jacket: No One Is Talking About This
    No One Is Talking About This
    by Patricia Lockwood
    If anyone knows the ins and outs of living online, it's Patricia Lockwood. Before her stellar memoir...

Black Widows
    by Cate Quinn

A brilliant joyride in the company of three sister-wives with nothing in common except their dead husband.

The Narrowboat Summer
by Anne Youngson
From the author of Meet Me at the Museum, a charming novel of second chances.
Win This Book!
Win Band of Sisters

Band of Sisters
by Lauren Willig

"A crackling portrayal of everyday American heroines…A triumph."
— Fiona Davis