Reader reviews and comments on Just In Case, plus links to write your own review.

Just In Case

by Meg Rosoff

Just In Case by Meg Rosoff

Aug 2006, 256 pages
    Jan 2008, 256 pages

There are currently 17 reader reviews for Just In Case

Rhe Simmons (10/19/06)

Not to shabby- if I may say.
Just In Case was superb in its own right. Not bad at all. Unique, but at the same time, it conformed and followed the the trends of a lot of the other teen reading out there right now. It was realistic, and I appreciate that very much so. The whole idea of the plot was completely original. Nice. Nice.

• Book Jacket: Pachinko
    Lincoln in the Bardo
    by George Saunders

The Sellout
by Paul Beatty

The first book by an American author to win the prestigious Man Booker Prize.

The Fifth Petal
    by Brunonia Barry

A Piece of the World
    by Christina Baker Kline

Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

K Your F C