Reader reviews and comments on Just In Case, plus links to write your own review.

Just In Case

by Meg Rosoff

Just In Case by Meg Rosoff

Aug 2006, 256 pages
    Jan 2008, 256 pages

There are currently 17 reader reviews for Just In Case

Rhe Simmons (10/19/06)

Not to shabby- if I may say.
Just In Case was superb in its own right. Not bad at all. Unique, but at the same time, it conformed and followed the the trends of a lot of the other teen reading out there right now. It was realistic, and I appreciate that very much so. The whole idea of the plot was completely original. Nice. Nice.

• Book Jacket: Priestdaddy