Reader reviews and comments on The Miraculous Journey of Edward Tulane, plus links to write your own review.

The Miraculous Journey of Edward Tulane

by Kate DiCamillo, Bagram Ibatoulline

The Miraculous Journey of Edward Tulane by Kate DiCamillo, Bagram Ibatoulline X
The Miraculous Journey of Edward Tulane by Kate DiCamillo, Bagram Ibatoulline

Feb 2006, 228 pages
    Jan 2008, 208 pages

There are currently 27 reader reviews for The Miraculous Journey of Edward Tulane

liv j (02/08/08)

WOW
I loved it the ending and I thought it was great how the writer ( Kate DiCamillo ) made a very detail picture of what’s happening in the reader head at all times. There wasn’t a best part in the book because it was all so good. I think there is know way anyone can improve the book cause its already too good.
James A. Lucas (01/18/08)

The Miraculous Journey of Edward Tulane
The story of Edward quickly captured the interest of my 2 girls. From the first word to the last period, their interest was peaked with every chapter. The colorful pictures along with the written imagery, created a lasting memory.
Looking to read other books by the Kate DiCamillo!
Lexi (10/16/07)

Amazing Story for all ages
I loved this book! It was a great novel. I think the book is great for all ages to read. It had a great ending and if you read it you will love it as much as I did!!!!
Mallorie (09/25/07)

AMAZINGLY AWESOME!!!
I loved this book. it was so powerful...and I think it really helps you learn a lesson! I LOVED IT!!
Vincey (05/23/07)

Awesome!!!!!!
i really really enjoy this book! The journey is very breath taking and I love all the characters! I would recommend this book to any one! It is a must read!
Sarah Of Kentucky (04/25/07)

The Miraculous Journey Of Edward Tulane
Kate Dicamillo really knows how to write her books!!! My Faves are The Miraculous Journey Of Edward Tulane, Because Of Winn Dixie, and Tales Of Desperaux
Anna (12/31/06)

Gem of a Read
It has been a long, long time since I have come across a book so magical, and so lyrical! I don't even have kids!! I have curled up with it in my bed, reading it into the wee hours of the night with only the light of my flashlight to guide me on.
I truly loved this book.
family (12/25/06)

AMAZING
This is the best book ever! I have read this to my son in Kindergarten and my two older children have read it too! It is just a beautifully written book for children and adults. I love the story and think this is just a wonderful book!

• Book Jacket: Killers of the Flower Moon
    Killers of the Flower Moon
    by David Grann
    Voted 2017 Best Nonfiction by BookBrowse's Subscribers

The long, sorrowful list of injustices done ...
  • Book Jacket: The Dry
    The Dry
    by Jane Harper
    Voted 2017 Best Debut Novel by BookBrowse's Subscribers

After receiving a letter from his childhood...
  • Book Jacket: Little Fires Everywhere
    Little Fires Everywhere
    by Celeste Ng
    Voted 2017 Best Fiction by BookBrowse's Subscribers

Small towns, big drama. Acclaimed author ...
  • Book Jacket: La Belle Sauvage
    La Belle Sauvage
    by Philip Pullman
    Voted 2017 Best Young Adult Novel by BookBrowse's Subscribers

I wasn't quite sure what to expect ...

History of Wolves by Emily Fridlund