Reader reviews and comments on The Miraculous Journey of Edward Tulane, plus links to write your own review.

The Miraculous Journey of Edward Tulane

by Kate DiCamillo, Bagram Ibatoulline

The Miraculous Journey of Edward Tulane by Kate DiCamillo, Bagram Ibatoulline X
The Miraculous Journey of Edward Tulane by Kate DiCamillo, Bagram Ibatoulline

Feb 2006, 228 pages
    Jan 2008, 208 pages

There are currently 27 reader reviews for The Miraculous Journey of Edward Tulane

ashlee (10/25/06)

The Miraculaous Journy of Edward Tulane
I think this is the best book ever if I could borrow it from someone I would read it a millon times.! Who ever is wondering about this book you would love it .
3rd grade reader (05/15/06)

Disappointed by the ending
My mom is writing this, but I am telling her what to say. I did not like how the picture on the book cover made you think the story was going to be different than it was. My mom says the word is misleading. I really enjoyed the entire story up until the very ending. It seems there were so many different ways she could have ended the story that would have been better [comment removed due to plot spoiler]. Pelligrina could have been so much more important in the book too. Winn Dixie is much better. Too Bad.
Natasha MW (02/14/06)

Edward Tulane
The book "Edward Tulane" I think is one of the best books I 've ever read. The book is about a snotty china rabbit who goes on a boat and falls off! He gets lost and found a few times and he startes to understand that life is not luxaury! And he starts to learn to love the things and people around him.

• Book Jacket: Timekeepers
  • Book Jacket: Mothers of Sparta
    Mothers of Sparta
    by Dawn Davies
    What it's about:
    The tagline on the back cover of Mothers of Sparta says it all: "Some women...
  • Book Jacket: Fortress America
    Fortress America
    by Elaine Tyler May

A Piece of the World by Christina Baker Kline

From the bestselling author of Orphan Train, a stunning novel of passion and art.

As Bright as Heaven
    by Susan Meissner

A story of a family reborn through loss and love in Philadelphia during the flu epidemic of 1918.

Next Year in Havana
    by Chanel Cleeton

a Cuban-American woman travels to Havana, where she finds a family secret hidden since the revolution.

Win The Lost Girls of Camp Forevermore

The Lost Girls of Camp Forevermore

A gripping novel from the award-winning author of For Today I Am a Boy.

G O T P, B The P, F T P