Reader reviews and comments on The Miraculous Journey of Edward Tulane, plus links to write your own review.

The Miraculous Journey of Edward Tulane

by Bagram Ibatoulline, Kate DiCamillo

The Miraculous Journey of Edward Tulane by Bagram Ibatoulline, Kate DiCamillo X
The Miraculous Journey of Edward Tulane by Bagram Ibatoulline, Kate DiCamillo

Feb 2006, 228 pages
    Jan 2008, 208 pages

There are currently 27 reader reviews for The Miraculous Journey of Edward Tulane

ashlee (10/25/06)

The Miraculaous Journy of Edward Tulane
I think this is the best book ever if I could borrow it from someone I would read it a millon times.! Who ever is wondering about this book you would love it .
3rd grade reader (05/15/06)

Disappointed by the ending
My mom is writing this, but I am telling her what to say. I did not like how the picture on the book cover made you think the story was going to be different than it was. My mom says the word is misleading. I really enjoyed the entire story up until the very ending. It seems there were so many different ways she could have ended the story that would have been better [comment removed due to plot spoiler]. Pelligrina could have been so much more important in the book too. Winn Dixie is much better. Too Bad.
Natasha MW (02/14/06)

Edward Tulane
The book "Edward Tulane" I think is one of the best books I 've ever read. The book is about a snotty china rabbit who goes on a boat and falls off! He gets lost and found a few times and he startes to understand that life is not luxaury! And he starts to learn to love the things and people around him.

The Last Ballad
    by Wiley Cash
    The Graybar Hotel
    by Curtis Dawkins
  • Book Jacket: We Own the Sky
    We Own the Sky
    by Luke Allnutt
    Rob and Anna Coates have an idyllic life together; they have successful careers, love each other ...
  • Book Jacket: Some Trick
    Some Trick
    by Helen DeWitt
    In this erudite collection of 13 stories, Helen DeWitt explores the theme of stymied creativity, ...

Salt Houses by Hala Alyan

A Place for Us
    by Fatima Farheen Mirza

Book Club Giveaway!
Win The Rules of Magic

Win up to 12 copies for you & your book club!

The spellbinding prequel to Alice Hoffman's bestselling Practical Magic.

M T G Before I S