Reader reviews and comments on Artemis Fowl: The Opal Deception, plus links to write your own review.

Artemis Fowl: The Opal Deception

by Eoin Colfer

Artemis Fowl: The Opal Deception by Eoin Colfer X
Artemis Fowl: The Opal Deception by Eoin Colfer

May 2005, 352 pages
    Apr 2006, 352 pages

There are currently 10 reader reviews for Artemis Fowl: The Opal Deception

jester

artemis fowl: the opal deception
You may get confused by this book but that's the point. The author gets you confused, then he'll throw a surprise at you, which makes it good book. This book is more on the side of fiction and fairy tales which is personally my favorite because it mixes real life conundrums with the fables that change throughout - countries like Ireland has leprechauns, America has, well that's about it, but still I think my point got through.
andy

leaves you hangn'
Step by step. It will leave you hanging every turn, every action, every chapter. even the end wanted me to read the next book. The epilogue especially left me hanging.
Joshua B

Spectacular series
When you read the series you become attached to all the characters and no matter what age you are, you WILL enjoy this fabulous series! I am in grade 11 and I absolutely love the series and its only getting better. I can't wait to read Colfers other books. I give this book 2 thumbs WAY WAY UP!!!
Commander Root

Opal Deception
I love this book I first got started in them when we went to Fairfield mountains for our vacation, we listened to The Lost Colony on sound recording, it is a good book, along with the other Artemis Fowl books. Trust me this book is worth it's money!!!
Lola

Artemis Fowl Opal Deception
I love this book because it gives me a feeling no other book has.
ACE WITH A MACE

Best book written
This book was the best book written!! It has many artistical features encrypted in the writing and it has a mystical characteristic to it. It was mind blowing!! Keep the books coming!!!
McCool

The Best book ever
This book is the best book I ever read. I could never put it down, it was jist too good!
Peter. J. J Maxwell

Not the Best
Eoin Colfer is a very competent author and extremely good at what he does, he may not be as good as the legends such as Tolkein or Modesitt Jr but this novel is a fast-paced work of fictional genius

• Book Jacket: The Overstory
    by Patricia Hampl

Music of the Ghosts by Vaddey Ratner

The Girl Who Smiled Beads
    by Clemantine Wamariya & Elizabeth Weil

A riveting story of survival, and the power of stories to save us.

Win The Leavers

The Leavers by Lisa Ko

One of the most anticipated books of 2017--now in paperback!

T E H N Clothes